Under The Surface

"And you're sure that you don't feel any different? Can you still see out of that eye? You aren't feeling faint at all are you?" Bela asked, circling around Jordan like a shark.

The angel could hardly keep up with how quickly this girl was moving. She didn't expect Bela to be the type to suddenly fuss about her condition like this but it was never too late to learn new things about the girl. Even the other two sisters were watching the eldest flitting back and forth and checking her for anything that could've been wrong even though nothing was. She still felt the same even since they've been walking for a bit since the incident.

"I'm fine, Bela. I promise. I don't know why my eye changed color, but I can still see. Everything feels fine." Jordan said, extending her wing out and blocking the girl from looping around her another time. "I promise you don't have to be worried about me."

Perhaps it was the return of her memories that seemed to restore her confidence to a new level. She was acting more bold around these three even though she knew that doing so could end badly. These three were psychopathic man-eating vampires. Yet their attachment to her made it clear that she wouldn't be getting the boot anytime soon.

"Ugh....I know it seems like alot, cutie. But I'm just worried. You seem to be regaining your power, and I don't want it to hurt you." Bela said, appearing right in front of the girl.

The blonde vampire wrapped her arms around Jordan's waist and pulled her close so that their faces were only inches apart. Although, she didn't see anything flirtatious behind that yellow gaze. All she saw was the genuine concern that was mixed with another longing emotion she couldn't quite place. She allowed herself to be pulled close to the other. There was still no warmth between their connected bodies, but she almost felt as if she was. That is, until she felt someone press up against her back and a hot breath against her ear.

"Trying to steal her away right in front of me, hm?" She heard Daniela say behind her. "You should know better than to act so affectionate with her in front of us, sister. She still belongs to all of us after all."

Jordan shiver as she felt Daniela chest press up against her back. She could still feel her through the fabric of her shirt, and it made her face start burning uncontrollably. She was sandwiched between these two and she currently didn't know what to do with her wings thanks to Daniela blocking off any remaining maneuverability with the way she was hugging her. She felt like she was going to combust because neither girl seemed ready to let go of her just yet. She flinched when she saw Bela lean down with her fangs extended.

"I can act however I want with her. She's mine too." The blonde vampire almost growled.

"Sisters. I think you should be more aware of what you're doing. The poor girl is going to overheat if you continue doing this to her." Cassandra pointed out.

Jordan was incredibly thankful that she did because she wasn't confident that she would be able to walk by the end of this. Both girls pulled back and she let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. Her wings began moving in a panicked manner as she tried to regain her composure. As much as her confidence was restored, she can tell that she wasn't the type that encountered things like this often. Which is something that she couldn't really decipher if she took into account her life after her fall.

"Sorry about that. I got a bit clingy. But someone needs to learn to not get on my nerves like that." Bela said, glaring at Daniela.

"I wasn't doing anything, sister. It was just a friendly little competition. I like to play around with her sometimes when she least expects it. Of course Cass had to come around and ruin all the fun again." The redhead said, dramatically rolling her eyes.