Questions

Jordan was a little bit nervous. Although she had seen this woman before, they had never interacted face-to-face. She had also, as far as she knew, never met a ghost before. She didn't know what they could do. But she knew that no harm would come to her so long as she was with the sisters. Or rather, since Lady Dimitrescu had approved this meeting, she knew that she could not be harmed as 'property' of House Dimitrescu.

They finally reached the front door, and before anyone could knock, the two large doors slowly creaked opened. And there was no one behind it. Bela and Daniela moved ahead immediately while Cassandra stayed back with Jordan to gauge her reaction. Jordan was rather disturbed and confused by the fact that this door had just opened on its own. But she did have to remind herself that this woman was a ghost. She could probably move things without touching them.

Once they got inside, the doors slowly closed behind her. She took in the entire room and discovered that it actually looked rather homely in a sense. There was a sewing table in the center and two hallway off to the sides. There were nice rugs on the floor and decorative plates on the walls. Dolls seemed to hide at every corner, which was almost fitting for a dollmaker. A staircase led up the side of the room with a large portrait on the wall. The portrait had a rather beautiful woman with that familiar creepy doll on her lap. Was this what that woman actually looked like? Or was this someone else?

Speaking of which, where was she?

"Do you think she knows that we're here? If she doesn't then I got this! Hey!! Aunt Donna?? We're here!!! Did you miss us??" Daniela suddenly shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Daniela. Don't shout." Bela scolded.

"Ugh, you three still haven't changed in the slightest. Still so loud. Loud loud loud! It's shocking that your toy hasn't gone deaf with all the yelling you seem to do all the time." A shrill feminine voice came from the top of the staircase.

Jordan looked up and spotted that same white doll from the meeting, sitting on the railing above. It still held a creepy aura and she almost grimaced when looking at it. There was just something so unnaturally human about this thing, despite being an animated doll. She didn't know if it was being controlled or it was genuinely alive, but at this point she was a bit afraid to ask.

"Hi, Angie! Have you seen Aunt Donna? She knew we were coming, right?" Daniela asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Of course, idiot. The fact that I'm wasting my time greeting you means she knows. And you all made such a racket on your way here! How many of our flowers did you trample?!" The doll asked, pushing itself off the railing.

Jordan watched as it slowly floated down to the floor that they were currently on, but it stop maybe a few feet off the ground. She was confused as to why at first before she blinked once and someone appeared from nowhere behind it, now holding Angie in place. This was the same woman she saw at the meeting for sure. She was still covered from head-to-toe in black mourning garb. Although Jordan couldn't see her face, she could tell that the woman was looking directly at her. Without realizing it, she found herself cowering slightly behind Bela.

There was a few rounds of greetings from the girls. It ranged from Daniela's enthusiastic hi, to Cassandra's half-hearted hello, and then Bela's almost polite greeting. Almost. It still sounded oddly suggestive.

"Now, there is a guest room upstairs for the angel to use. I'm sure you idiots remember where it is? She can rest there until we're ready. We did receive the message that she wanted to speak with Donna, but we need to prepare a few things before that happens. Now! Go! Out of our sight!" The doll said, although her natural tone didn't make it clear if she was actually annoyed or not.