A/N🛡️

Welcome one and welcome all to the circus! 🎪

Edited. Re-written. Taken-down because Wattpad is allergic to twisted humour. And re-uploaded after spending a good couple hours with customer service.

*sigh*

...💀

It's good to say that the story will remain up, until I choose to unpublish or delete the entire book. Safe to say that's not happening anytime soon!

I hope you guys do enjoy this book. I've taken a long break, but every week starting today, 1-2 chapters will be released.

Don't quote me on this I'm trying y'all 🌚

It's been stressful, many things have been happening lately like weddings and stuff. Just been insanely busy.

But we are back, and that's all that matters. <3

ANNOUNCEMENT 📣

THIS BOOK IS A PREQUEL. YOU WONT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IN THE "FIRST" BOOK IF YOU WONT READ THIS ONE FIRST.

ITS NOT A STAND ALONE!

It adds a whole new emotional layer to the main book guys. Consider reading this one first. ❤️

This story as the name "Underland" has some elements brought out from the "Alice and wonderland" world. But in this life, it meets mafia and everything it's criminal circuits have to offer. So just expect variants of the characters we already knew and loved so much growing up.

I do truly hope you guys love the characters just as fast I did writing them and the story of our main characters.

And without further ado, let's get started.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

Certainly, here's a sample legal disclaimer:

Unauthorized copying, reproduction, or distribution of this book, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action.

Any individual or entity found to be in violation of copyright laws by copying, reproducing, or distributing this book without proper authorization will be subject to legal consequences, including but not limited to civil damages and injunctions. All rights reserved.

So don't steal. I got my shit on lock.

Enjoy!💗