6| The loneliest

16K ahead.

A/N: Shout-outs to these amazing writers ;
RoseDeVrea theforestgreene FiddleFishSticks_ xxfallbiatchxx OhhMira GeorgianaBMaria Ash021164 savannahgbrl

If I had missed anyone, please let me know so I can add to the list!

__________________________________

Silence was provoked.

My right ear began to ring a little bit. I couldn't focus on that sensation right now.

Not when there was so much yet so little all happening at once.

Harsh grips on wooden floors had Georgina rush to both exits frantically. Her fear was delivered in quick reactions and quiet facial expressions.

She didn't make a sound.

Under these circumstances, she was trained not to.

The racing footsteps from the front door reached the kitchen area faster than the ones from the backyard.

The sound of sneakers rubbing against freshly waxed floors had the once quiet home squeaking like a highschool gym. My first instinct was to turn to the maid.

Her eyebrows fell flat, but she stood tall.

In silence.

About to step forward in her direction, Sebàstian is the one to hold me back. Shaking his head in disapproval, he brings me to his side, away from Georgina's rising irritation.

I looked at her again, paying attention to her slow-moving hands.

Her fists didn't close.

If anything, I think her fingers had opened all the more wider. I felt my eyes increase in width and even the cook's breath had hitched.

It was more pronounced when she raised her palm up slightly.

Gigi wasn't the violent type. Depending on what you did, her range of pacifism had a spectrum.

Yes, a slap caused less damage.

But the surface area is much higher than a punch or a flick to the forehead.

It hits more nerves and frankly, with Georgina's hands already feeling like sandpaper on the daily, I pray for the first face that pops up.

East or west, Gerogina was going to make whoever was messing her floors up clean it with the base of their tongue.