The move

Me and the girls got back to Barcelona a few days ago and I had a meeting with my agent yesterday to discuss my offers.

Extension for Barcelona.

Lyon.

Ajax.

Liverpool.

Arsenal.

I wanted to leave Barcelona, that was for sure. I loved it here, but my game time was slowly decreasing but my play was only improving so why was I getting less time?

I've always wanted to play in the WSL, so it was between Liverpool and Arsenal. Not to sound like a complete ass, but I felt like I was too good for Liverpool, and I think I could really improve with Arsenal. So that's what I decided on. There was 3 negatives though. 1. I'd be leaving behind my family and I know I'd miss them a lot. 2. Williamson. 3. I could potentially bump into her because she lives in England, but not London I guess.

So, that brings me to now. Standing outside the airport with my suitcase in hand and saying a very teary goodbye to Mapi, Ingrid, Lucy, Keira, and Alexia. Arsenal provided me with an apartment in a building that a few of the other girls also live in.

"Text us when you land"

"Call us if you need anything"

"Even if you don't need anything, don't be a stranger"

"I could never be a stranger to you lot, you have no idea how much you all helped me when I moved here", I said getting choked up as they pulled me in for a group hug.

"If you need anything, you call us alright?", Mapi said sternly as I nodded. For her and Ingrid, it was probably harder for them to see me moving away with what they know about my past.

"I promise", I said to them before I made my way towards the airport and walked inside without looking back. Once I checked my suitcase in and went through security, I sat at one of the cafes drinking a coffee waiting on my flight information.

Once my flight was called, I picked up my bag and made my way towards the gate. Once on the plane, I slipped on my headphones and closed my eyes, hoping to sleep during the whole flight.

"Tomorrows problem", I muttered to myself as I seen the boxes spread out around my apartment. Jonas wants me to come in tomorrow to sign my contract and meet the other new player they are signing. I was a ball of nerves to be honest, but come tomorrow, I would be my usual self.

I ignored the boxes and headed straight for the bedroom. I flopped onto the bed, putting my phone in charge and setting an alarm before letting sleep take over.

I felt like I had only just fallen asleep when my alarm started to go off at 7.30am. I stretched out my limbs before jumping in the shower to waken myself up. I put on the Arsenal gear with the number 4 that was sent to me and looked at myself in the mirror. I let out a deep breath before grabbing my keys and phone and heading downstairs.

Once I arrived at London Colney, a receptionist took me to Jonas' office.

"Olivia, it's a pleasure to have you here", he said excitedly as he shook my hand.

"Pleasure to be here", I said honestly.

"Follow me, we'll sign your contract now and then Kim will give you and the new signing a tour", he said as he pushed open a door that had a table and a contract laying on top of it.

"About that, who is the new signing?", I asked as I sat down at the table.

"She just signed her contract before you, she's waiting outside so you'll see her after you sign yours", he said as I nodded. He stood behind me with a hand on my shoulder as I put pen to paper and smoked at the camera before signing my name.

"Welcome to The Arsenal", Jonas smiled.

"Thank you", I said nodding as I stood up.

"Just go straight through those doors and the signing will be there. Kim will be with you 2 soon", Jonas said as I thanked him and he left through another door.

I took a deep breath in and out before walking towards the door and pushing down on the handle. Once I walked through, she turned around and my whole face dropped.

"Less", I gulped as she looked at me shocked.

"Liv", she said softly as she went to take a step towards me but hesitantly stepping back, scared it wasn't what I wanted. She nervously picked at her fingers as she stared at me softly, eyes brimming with tears much like my own.

"Less", I choked out with a sob as my feet carried me towards her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for ghosting you and leaving", I cried as she stroked my hair.

"You don't have to apologise, I understand why you did, it's okay Liv, I've got you", Less whispered as I cried into her chest.

After a few minutes, I realised where we were and I pulled away.

"The last thing I want is the captain thinking I'm made of glass", I laughed as Less smiled at me.

"How have you been?", she asked softly.

"Good, really I've been good, had a boyfriend"

"Oh-"

"Then I broke up with him in Ibiza"

"Oh"

"Yeah, I also met Beth, Katie, Steph, Lia, Caitlin, Viv, and Jen, great girls"

"I thought Leah was there?", Less asked.

"She was, not a fan", I said rolling my eyes as Less laughed.

"She isn't that bad", Less tried to defend.

"You're too nice for your own good", I said smirking at her.

"I've missed you"

"I've missed you too", I said right as the door opened and Kim walked in.