Nightmares and call ups

I was lying in bed, clutching the duvet to my chest with my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep in the hopes he would leave me alone. I heard the handle of my door creak as I clenched my eyes shut.

"I know you're awake, Livvy", he said deeply as I started to cry.

"Please, dad, don't do this", I cried as he shushed me and I heard him unbuckle his belt. I felt the bed dip as I tried to get off the bed but he pulled me back down.

"Please stop", I sobbed as he wiped my tears making me flinch.

"Don't fight it, Livvy", he said and I could feel his breath on my skin making me shiver.

"Liv, wake up!", Leah shouted as I woke out of my nightmare with a gasp. I could feel the tears on my cheeks and the sweat covering my body as my chest heaved up and down.

"Hey", Leah said softly as she touched my shoulder making me flinch. "It's just me, Liv, you're safe"

"I'm sorry", I mumbled.

"Can I touch you?", she whispered as I nodded and she wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her chest.

"You're okay, just breathe, baby, I'm right here", Leah said softly as I clutched onto her T-shirt and controlled my breathing.

"Do you want to talk about it?", Leah asked as I shook my head.

"It's not worth talking about, I had a nightmare, I'm fine now, I don't want to talk about him", I said as I cuddled further into Leah's chest.

"Okay, baby, get some sleep okay? I'll be right here, I'm not going anywhere", Leah said and I could tell what she said had a deeper meaning and it made a smile creep onto my face as I drifted back off to sleep.

"That's perfect Jonas, thank you so much for this, we really appreciate it", I heard Leah's voice wake me from my sleep as I let out a loud groan.

"Come back to bed", I whined as she crawled in behind me. We moved all my stuff in yesterday and this was our first morning waking up in our flat together.

"Only 5 more minutes, we have to leave for training soon", she mumbled into my neck as I smiled. "How do you feel?", she asked referring to last night.

"Better", I said as I interlaced our fingers.

"What were you talking to Jonas about?", I asked.

"Security"

"For me?"

"I want you to be safe, and most importantly I want you to feel safe", Leah muttered into my neck as I turned in her arms.

"God I love you", I said tracing her jaw with my finger as I leaned in and placed my lips on hers. I sat up slightly and moved to straddle her hips. I kept my lips attached to hers as her hands moved to my bum, holding me in place. I moved my lips to her jaw then to her neck as I felt her breathing pick up.

"What are you doing?", she stuttered as I made my way down her body.

"Showing you just how much I love you", I murmured as I looked up at her and pulled her shorts and underwear down.

"What about t-training", she said biting her lip as her hips subconsciously moved towards my face.

"I'll make this quick", I said winking at her as I surged forward and wrapped my lips around her, switching between her clit and her entrance as moans spilled from her mouth.

"Keep-fuck- keep going", Leah babbled out as I used one hand and moved it to her breast.

"You're doing so good for me", I murmured as she let out a broken moan and her legs started to shake and close around my head. I slowly licked up all her juices before making my way back up her body.

"How do you feel?", I asked, using my finger to move some of her hair off of her sweaty forehead.

"Amazing", she breathed out as I grinned and moved down to place my lips on hers. She let out a hum as I slid my tongue into her mouth letting her taste herself.

"Fuck, I wish we didn't have training", Leah said as she looked at me.

"Why's that?", I teased as I lay on my side and rested my head on my hand.

"Because I would have you bent over every piece of furniture in this flat, begging me to touch you", she said lowly as I subconsciously squeezed my legs together to gain some friction.

"I regret asking you now", I said with a groan as I laid back on the bed.

"Okay, we need to get up", Leah said as we both climbed out of bed and changed into our training gear.

As we were leaving the house and climbing into Leah's car, I got a call from an unknown number. My heart started to race as Leah seen the panic on my face.

"Do you want me to answer?", Leah asked as she placed her hand on my thigh. I just shook my head and lifted the phone to my ear.

"Hello?", I said shakily as I nervously bit at my fingernails.

"Is this Olivia De La Cruz?", a woman's voice said.

"This is she", I said nervously as Leah looked at me confused.

"Hi Olivia, it's Sarina Wiegman, the England Women's manager", she said as I let out a breath.

"Hi- yeah- I know who you are", I said relieved as I heard her laugh over the phone.

"Well I just wanted to inform you that you've been selected for this months camp for the Arnold Clark Cup, congratulations", she said as my mouth dropped open.

"Really?"

"Yes, really, I'll see you in 2 weeks", she said before I said bye and hung up the phone.

"Who was it?", Leah asked impatiently as I turned to face her.

"Sarina"

"Sarina? Wiegman?"

"Yeah, I'm being called up"

"Oh my god, Liv, that's amazing", Leah beamed as she pulled me in for a hug, "I'm proud of you", she said placing a kiss on my lips.

"Fuck, I'm actually being called up", I mumbled as Leah started the drive to training.

"You're being called up", she grinned as I interlaced our fingers and let out a content sigh.