Cup final

"Mierda", I muttered as I sat down on the pitch and put my hands over my face. Chelsea just beat us 3-0 in the cup final (Shit). I let out a breath as I look up and see the Chelsea players celebrating with each other. I felt someone pick me up from behind and pull me into their chest.

"You win some you lose some, Liv", Alessia's soft voice said as I nodded and pulled away.

"I know, it still sucks though", I said as we both laughed lightly.

"Your girlfriend could use a pick me up", she said as I looked over and seen Leah with her hands on her head and looking at the ground. I smiled at Less before making my way over to Leah.

"Hey", I said softly as Leah turned to look at me. I noticed her bottom lip start to tremble as she hurried her face on my neck, "hey, hey it's okay, it's okay", I said as I placed my hand on the back of her head and held her as she cried.

"Let's go thank the fans, then I'll drive you home, we'll open a bottle of wine and watch some trashy rom-coms, order Chinese food, how's that sound?", I asked softly as she pulled away and I wiped her cheeks with my thumbs.

"It sounds great", she said smiling at me, "but we should probably back up, I know you don't want the public to-"

"Fuck the public, my girlfriend needs my comfort right now", I said as Leah's smile grew.

"Can your girlfriend kiss you?", Leah asked as I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"My girlfriend never has to ask", I said as Leah let out a laugh.

"Let's stop talking about each other in the third person-"

"Leah just kiss me already", I said as we both laughed and Leah leaned in and her lips met mine. It was short and sweet because we knew we probably had a lot of eyes on us.

"Can't get rid of me now", Leah teased.

"I wouldn't ever dream of it", I said scrunching my nose at her as I grabbed her hand and interlocked our fingers.

"You 2 look cheery for people who just lost a cup final", Katie said as I punched her shoulder and glared at her.

"We're looking at the positives McCabe", I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"And she promised me a massage", Leah said and I scrunched my face up and pretended to think, knowing I definitely did not say that.

"Hmm, I don't think I did", I said as Leah just looked at me with puppy dog eyes making me cover my eyes with my hand.

"Stop it, Le", I groaned, knowing I can't say no when she looks at me like that.

"I'm still here", Katie said as we looked at her and burst out laughing. I slung my arm around her shoulder while keeping hold of Leah's hand as we did our lap of the pitch with the rest of the girls.

After we got our medals, we walked back to the changing rooms and unsurprisingly, the mood was quite low. We were all sat in silence as we took off our boots and socks and I decided to stand up and clear my throat to get everyone's attention.

"I know we're all gutted about what happened, it's definitely a hard one to take, but I just wanted to say that even though I haven't been here long, there's no team I'd rather lose with", I said genuinely as they all just started to coo at me, "Gilipollas", I muttered. (Assholes).

"Hand it over", Katie said as she held out her hand. I let out a groan before throwing a £5 note at her and sitting down to take off the rest of my kit.

"You're adorable", Leah whispered as I smacked her leg.

"Stop it", I complained as she laughed and walked to the showers. After stripping out of my kit, I jumped into the shower and changed into my joggers and Arsenal hoodie.

"Ready to go, mi amor", I said to Leah as I grabbed her hand. She started to blush before nodding and kissing my head (My love).

"I'm not putting more money in the jar McCabe, I can talk to my girlfriend in Spanish", I said glancing over to Katie who I seen making her way over to me. She just let out a huff before walking back over to Caitlin.

"You 2 make me sick", Beth shouted out the door to us.

"Love you too Beth", Leah shouted back as the pair of us made our way outside and onto the bus to go back to London Colney.

"Fuck I'm exhausted", I said laying my head on Leah's shoulder and wrapping my arm around hers.

"You can sleep, baby", Leah said kissing my head as I cuddled more into her neck.

"I love when you call me that", I mumbled as I felt her laugh.

"Simp", she teased.

"Okay, no wine, Chinese, or cheesy rom-coms for you", I said as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"I'm sorry, baby", she said kissing my head again.

"Hmm, you better be", I lightly threatened.

"Oh, or what?", she egged me on.

"I don't know, I'm tired, I'll think of something later", I mumbled as I closed my eyes and cuddled into her again.

"Sure you will, I'll just be here, doing my sudokus and quaking in my boots at your threats", she teased as I slapped her stomach and pulled away to face the window.

"Ass", I muttered as she wrapped her arm around my shoulders and pulled me back into her making me smile. I have fallen extremely hard, so why can't I tell her that?