decisions

seokjin sat in his bed, figuring out which news channels talked about yoongi in korea alone. he knew the coverage was global, that it would be a large job to kill easily thousands of news anchors, but he had to take it a step at a time. dont even get him started on how he planned to get to each country to do the job, hed deal with that later.

unsurprisingly, every single news station covered the topic. seokjin sighed, throwing his head back as he walked out of his room and into namjoons computer room, seeing the other using one of his desktops frantically typing away at codes. seokjin walked over, namjoon unaware of his presence until seokjin lifted his head by under his chin, placing a small kiss on his nose. "hows youre task going?"

namjoon smiled at the gesture, before sighing. "its ok. i found out theyre american." he turned his chair around so he could meet seokjins gaze, nearly melting as he sat down in his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. "apparently were rather popular in the states. it doesnt narrow down my search like i hoped it would though." he nuzzled his nose into seokjins cheek. "yours?"

seokjin threw his head back, namjoon grasping at the opportunity to place kisses across the tattoos on his neck. seokjin lightly shooed him away, "well, literally every channel talked about yoongi in korea alone. i havent even began to look at other countries. i was wondering if there are any algorithms or codes or whatever that could make a list for a country, then i could plug in each country? i dont know, im kinda lost, joon."

namjoon melted at the nickname, spinning the chair dramatically as he minimized his program on his computer. he rolled the chair over to another computer set up, seokjin batting at his chest as he did so, before setting up the computer. "come on. i can make anything happen, hun."

seokjin rolled his eyes, smiling as namjoon began pulling up a web browser and typing in a code, much too fast for seokjin to follow. they sat there for a few minutes, namjoon taking a few small breaks to think, before he continued typing. finally, he was left with a messy code.

"type here," he pointed at a specific part of the screen, seokjin carefully paying attention at the line of code, "for the country. and then over here," he pointed to the other half of the computer screen, an empty notepad sat there, the curser blinking, waiting for instructions, "the names should show up, as well as a basic background, if i did it right. if not, sucks to be you."

seokjin swatted at his chest, before standing up and pulling over another chair, "thanks?"

namjoon smiled as he rolled back to his computer, "anything for you, hun."

seokjin rolled his eyes, he loved him so much. he pulled out his phone, quickly typing in on wikipedia a list of all the countries. the list was a lot longer than he thought it would be, not remembering so many countries existing. he sighed, typing in at the top line of code the first country on the list.

a long list of names showed up, their names highlighted with links. seokjin clicked on one of the links to test it, being redirected to a new empty notepad with basic information on the person. "it works," seokjin said, quickly closing the note and scrolling through the list. there were hundreds of people on the list and it was only the first country. he sighed, dropping his head to the desk with a thud.

namjoon let out a small noise, "whats wrong," he mumbled, an annoyed noise coming from him as he frantically typed on his keyboard.

seokjin closed his eyes, "i literally dont even know how were going to begin to do this. theres going to be anywhere from a couple thousand to tens of thousands that we need to kill and we cant broadcast them all."

there was a faint knock at their door, both of them turning off the computers frantically before standing and going to the door. namjoon opened it, revealing jimin.