kind

"i found the last people." yoongi mumbled, pulling hoseoks attention away from the tv. "theyre at a shelter."

seokjin perked up at the words, looking curiously to yoongi. "like homeless?"

yoongi shook his head, "abuse." hed been getting numerous dreams about the last two people he needed to find, struggling as he searched from city to city, trying to find them. his father had been telling him he needed to find them, that they would help them all in a way that he couldnt. yoongi didnt believe him, thinking that the four of them were more than enough. he couldnt even fit more people in their apartment if he tried.

"were taking in abuse victims now? you think theyll wanna be one of us?" hoseok grumbled, grabbing one of the half empty bottles of soju on the floor.

yoongi glared at him, "i took in you." he spat, curling his lips down. "dont forget who we once were, hoseok."

he rolled his eyes, looking back to the tv. "whatever."

when yoongi came back, he had two small men with him. they were bone thin, neither of them looking like they had eaten in months. he pulled them to the kitchen, namjoon and seokjin talking to them carefully as yoongi cooked up some leftover food for them, quickly dishing it out to them.

hoseok couldnt help the curiosity, jumping to his feet and walking over to the kitchen. he walked over to them, noticing they were about the same height as he was, curling over their food as they ate it. hoseok felt a pang in his chest as they forced the food into their mouths, barely taking a minute to stop.

neither spoke. they didnt even talk to each other, making hoseok wonder if they even knew each other or if they were just in the same shelter. he shook his head, wondering where all the sudden interest came from, before going to his room.

he whipped out the knife. the one that almost killed him, that saved him. it was long since dulled, worn down and rusted with overuse.

he dragged it across his skin. it was when he cut, he felt the most at peace. he loved the power he felt as he did it, the way he could end his own life if he wanted to, yet never did. it made him feel human, that he was capable of mercy. it gave him so much relief, he craved it.

his arms were littered with numerous scars from himself and his victims. the people he killed never went down without a fight, scratching and clawing as hoseok basked in their struggling. he loved watching them fight for their lives, knowing he could take it in a second.

he finally pulled away after numerous cuts littered his arms, then tossed the knife to his bed. he grabbed a tissue and wiped off the blood, ignoring how it continued to bleed, then quickly threw on a hoodie to cover the cuts. he went back out to the kitchen and finally caught their faces.

they were stunning. hoseok felt his heart stop beating for a second when they made eye contact with him. he threw his head to the side, looking over to the living room, seeing yoongi talking to seokjin. he left the kitchen, deciding to sit on the couch. yoongi noticed him, moving away from seokjin, who went to the kitchen, and over to him, sitting down next to him. he looked down to his arms, seeing the blood soaking through the sweatshirt. "you went too deep. hyungs gonna have to clean them."

hoseok shrugged, grabbing the tv remote, turning it on to some station. "ok." he paused as seokjin took the two men in, leading them to the couch. they stared at hoseok, looking at his sleeves, then sat down next to him.

"be nice," yoongi said as he stood up, going to the kitchen to talk to namjoon, seokjin following close behind. it was just them.

hoseok felt their gaze on him, making it near impossible to watch the show. he grunted, looking over to them, not knowing what to say. he noticed one of them had doe eyes, almost a button nose and thin lips. he had bruises covering his arms and neck, his body bone thin under the loose tshirt. he was beautiful, ethereal. the other was easily the most handsome man hed ever seen in his life; thin eyes, a long thin nose and plush lips. his hair was messy and wavy, his jawline sharp. he had numerous cuts and bruises on his body, as well as a brace on one of his legs.