alive

yoongi came through the front door, noticing taehyung, namjoon, and seokjin all sitting on the couch waiting for him. "wheres everyone else?" he asked, looking between the three of them.

taehyung stood to his feet, crossing his arms over his chest. "watching your kids." he spat, stepping towards him. he couldnt lie, those words did send a pang through his heart. "you have some explaining to do," yoongi couldnt remember seeing taehyung this consistently mad at him since he left months ago.

yoongi sighed, stepping forward and sitting on the couch along with them. taehyung stayed standing, glaring him down. namjoon looked over to him with concern in his eyes, knowing that his brother was in for it, while seokjin looked more than angry. "why was the syringe gone on my desk? and my aed?"

yoongi kept his eyes facing the ground, disgust burning through his body. the past few days with his father felt like a blur; some of the moments were nothing but fun, both of them messing around and spending time on earth together like a normal father and son. but the other moments, where they pulled apart peoples bodies, ripping out their hearts to break the numerous blood bonds he made, yoongi felt sick. he felt just as bad as the scientists who made him.

he didnt even realize as a tear fell from his eye, the idea that he was just as bad as them burning a hole in his throat. even if it was for bangtan, for jimin, he couldnt help the wave of guilt that poured through his body as he sat in front of them. "i borrowed them, im sorry." he muttered, his voice wavering.

seokjins eyes let up some, going over to sit next to yoongi. "why? whats happening?" he pulled yoongi into his side, noticing the tears that began to fall from his face. "tell hyung, im not mad."

yoongi choked out a breath, leaning into seokjins side. he could feel his father attempting to reassure him, but it was unsuccessful. "can we talk about it later," he whispered. he just needed time, where things were normal again. "please?"

taehyung melted at his words, unable to stay mad for long. not when it was upsetting him this much. "ok, hyung," he said, going over and pulling him into a hug.

yoongi looked over to namjoon, "i need your help," he said, making the younger perk up. "i need help breaking into a news station."

namjoon nodded, cracking his fingers at the request. "any reason?"

yoongi hummed. he needed to do this, "i wanna make an announcement."

---

present...

"were not immortal," hoseok said, leaning back onto his hands, looking up and down yoongis tattoos.

yoongi smiled at the words, "not yet." he build up the courage to look at them, noticing the shock in their eyes, "i found a way."

jungkook shot up at the words, yeobum almost falling off his shoulders, when he restabilized his hold. "when?" he said, his voice giving away the shock. his eyes were wide open, "how?"

yoongi sighed. he eventually needed to tell them. "earlier this week," he mumbled, jimin shifting next to him. "with my father."

seokjins eyes widened, "you-"

yoongis lips curled, the breath he had was stuck in his throat, "i asked him for help," he mumbled, looking over at seokjin. "you couldve died with the drugs," he turned over to jungkook, noticing yeobum was playing with his hair as he sat on his shoulders. "you almost died on our heist, in another reality," he turned to look down at luci, noticing how she hung onto his every word, even if she didnt understand them. "youre all going to die while i continue to live, i-" he forced the tears out of his eyes, "i cant live without you."