first class (m)

after taehyung left namjoons computer room, seokjins instructions fresh in his mind, he went downstairs back to the dinner table. he excitedly greeted the kittens, listening as they excitedly screamed at him, taehyung smiling and screaming back. he ruffled his hands through each of their heads, before reminding himself to stay focused. he went over to jimin to help him clean the dishes, watching as yoongi put away all the leftover foods.

hoseok was putting away the dishes diligently while jungkook went over to spend time with the kittens. taehyung loved the youngest with his entire heart, watching fondly as he excitedly chased them around the house, his excited giggles echoing through the room. he looked over to hoseok who was watching jungkook, a small smile on his face as he watched the youngest. taehyung forces himself to look away, realizing hed already distracted himself. he turned to jimin, who was scrubbing a specific spot, then pulled him close.

"im gonna take hope and kook-ah on a little romantic getaway tonight," he whispered. he watched as jimins ear twitched in excitement at his best friends words, taehyung forcing the wave of guilt out of his stomach. he hated lying to him, reminding himself it was all for his and yoongis safety. jimin leaned into him excitedly.

"where to?" he whispered back, a bright smile on his face. taehyung didnt actually know where the tree was. hoseok had more information on it than he did, namjoon more than him, and yoongi obviously more than all of them. he momentarily cursed himself, realizing he went into this with no actual plan. he looked around, realizing namjoon was gone.

"not sure yet," taehyung whispered back. hoseok was looking at them weirdly as they whispered back and forth. "ill keep you updated, though."

jimin smiled, his eyes crinkling into little crescents at taehyungs words. "oh my gosh i cant wait!" he said, giving taehyung a quick squeeze. "shoo! go pack!"

taehyung tried to put on the brightest smile he could, his heart hurting at his lie. he gave jimin a long, tight hug, his eyes sinking a little. he looked up, seeing hoseok look at him funny. taehyung gave him a quick gesture to leave, the older excusing himself from the kitchen then quickly heading upstairs, dragging jungkook away from the kittens. taehyung finally pulled away, and headed up the stairs to go to his room.

hoseok and jungkook were sitting on the bed, jungkook splayed across hoseoks lap, both of them looking up when taehyung entered. he went over to their closet, grabbing a few backpacks. "we have a job." taehyung said, his deep voice dragging across the room.

hoseok hummed, tilting his head at the words. "and it is?"

taehyung quickly stuffed their random clothes in the dresser into one of the backpacks, before tossing it over to them, jungkook catching it with ease. "jin hyung said there would be tens of thousands of news people to kill and it wouldnt be possible so i suggested we ask lucifer at the tree." he grabbed the other backpack, scanning their wall, before choosing specific guns and ammo, stuffing them in the bag. he knew his and jungkooks preference on their guns, the two of them preferring to use similar equipment when working together. he had no idea how hoseok liked his knives; there were easily around fifty on the wall, not to mention the buckets of throwing knives.

taehyung wasnt too into knives, the idea of such close combat or someone dying in his arms freaking him out, but he knew hoseok loved it with his whole heart. he threw the backpack to hoseok, gesturing to the wall, before grabbing their different harnesses and garments to hold their equipment, tossing it to the two of them before setting himself up. "we need to find the tree and get to it. which means we need that guy you talked to since namjoon and seokjin are gone. unless you know where it is?" taehyung turned to hoseok, strapping his holsters in place. he grabbed a couple guns, quickly setting himself up, watching as hoseok began examining his knives, carefully putting them in the backpack.