revealed

jungkook parked outside the warehouse. seokjin told him they had roughly three hours left until the drugs completely wore off so they had to get them set by then. they all grabbed a person, hoseok grabbing hajoon, who had yet to wake up, confirming his theory he picked too strong of a dosage. namjoon grabbed one of the men, jungkook the other man, and seokjin the woman, who was repeating his name like a mantra. "jin, please, jebal." she begged. she paused for a second, before spewing out another korean phrase, "im sorry, joesonghabnida." she sagged against his hold, "oppa," she was resting her head against his, "saranghae-"

seokjin groaned, looking over to namjoon, "can you tell her to shut up? she keeps saying she loves me."

namjoon laughed, kicking the door to the warehouse open. the man in his hold jumped at the loud sound, "oppa doesnt care," namjoon said, throwing the man over his shoulder onto the ground, watching as seokjin did the same, the woman letting out a loud 'umph' at the harsh action.

she whimpered loudly, "jin, please," she yelled, "i thought we had something, you cant let me die-" seokjin walked away from her body, going back over to the car to grab their backpack.

namjoon rolled his eyes, stepping closer to her and kneeling down to her ear, "did you really think," namjoon grinned as she shuttered at his voice, "that someone like him," he dragged his hand across her throat, gripping it tightly, loving how she struggled to catch her breath, "would love someone like you?"

she sat there, choking, attempting to catch her breath, when finally he pulled his hand away, standing up to walk away from her. "for someone who broke into secured foreign government files, youre pretty fucking stupid."

jungkook and hoseok began setting up some fold up chairs, positioning them in front of the camera namjoon began setting up. hoseok dragged the womans motionless body, handcuffing her hands to the back of the chair and tying her ankles to the legs of the chair. "hoseok, jebal," she begged, "someone, please mercy me," she continued to cry out. hoseok pulled a knife out from his shirt, flipping it outward and stabbed it into her shoulder, the woman screaming out at the action.

"god, shes so annoying." hoseok said, stepping away from her. he went over and grabbed the next man by the hair, ignoring his grunts of protest, making quick work of throwing him onto his shoulders, carrying him over to another chair. "hyung," seokjin looked over to hoseok, then continued to dig through his backpack, pulling out a few different drugs.

"yeah?" he pulled out a few syringes as well as the antidote. he checked his watch, then adjusted his dosage accordingly. he wanted them to be completely sober when they went live. he wanted them to feel everything. seokjin wasnt into harming other people, but this was a rare exception, likely the only one hell ever make.

"if i take out my knife, can you patch up the wound? shell bleed out otherwise." hoseok pulled out another set of handcuffs, locking the next man to the chair, before tying his ankles to the legs of the chair.

seokjin went back to his backpack, grabbing a needle and thread, "yeah, i can." he stepped over to the woman, took off the blindfold and then yanked the knife out from her shoulder. he ignored her screams of pain, using the knife to cut open the shirt a bit more so he had better access to her shoulder. he took the needle and thread, quickly sewing up the open wound as she cried, then used his teeth to tear the thread. he stepped away from her, handing the knife back to hoseok, "shes good."

hoseok smiled, tucking the knife back into his shirt, then went over to grab the next person. jungkook came over to him, carrying a duffle bag. "hyung, i brought all the stuff you asked for." jungkook said, handing the bag to hoseok. the older took it in his hands, then pulled jungkook in by the neck, placing a kiss on his forehead.