all for them

yoongi stood next to the backdoor, leaning against the wall as his father provided him the description. "roshan suresh. he spikes peoples drinks then sells them to organ trafficking rings." yoongi nodded, the indian heat making him sweat beneath his skin. "hes the bartender."

yoongi nodded, pushing himself off the wall and stepping over to the door. he reached his hand out, burning the handle off, then opened the door with ease. he kept his head down as he walked past the crowds of people, people swaying and leaning on him as he shuffled through them. watching the way people grinded on each other, take sips of their uncovered drinks and partying while they were blacked out brought a wave of nausea over him; he used to do this every night.

he pushed the thought away, reaching a staircase that led to the bar, when he finally lifted his head up and saw him. he was pouring someone a drink, waiting for them to turn away, then dropped a small tablet into their drink. he put a small umbrella into their drink, then handed it to them with a smile. he pulled his phone out, sent a text, then stuffed it back in his pocket.

the music was loud, giving yoongi a headache. he stepped closer, approaching the bar, when the man looked at him and his smile fell. yoongi felt his fathers presence behind him as a loud scream rang through the building. people began running from the club, the bartender attempting to escape with them, when yoongi ran over and grabbed him by the throat and threw his body against the bar.

his father stepped over, grabbing the mans squirming body, then tossed him over his shoulder. "call the police, there are drugged people here."

yoongi looked around, noticing the club was mostly empty, other than five bodies unconscious on the floor. yoongi pulled his burner phone out, and called the local police, his father helping translate. they stayed there for a moment, the man squirming in his fathers hold, when they heard police sirens outside the building, signaling them to leave.

they came back home, throwing the man to the floor. his eyes fell to the six bodies in the corner, then back to yoongi and his father. yoongi threw him under his compulsion, forcing the man to stop moving. they poured another glass of soju, both taking smaller sips as they talked. "the bark would kill him, right?"

his father nodded, taking another small sip from the shotglass. "if it leaves a wound and my barks in it, hell just bleed out."

yoongis lips curled, taking another small sip from the shotglass. "what if you covered his bones with it?"

his eyes lit up, fire burning under them. he threw the rest of the shot back and sat down next to the man, "we could try." he made quick work of letting the magma seep from his bark into his skin, both of them waiting for a minute as he did so. "hoseok summoned me earlier today."

yoongis eyes widened, "really?" his father nodded, resting his hand on yoongis shoulder.

--

he felt the pull under his bark, the blood pooling into his fire, beckoning him forward. he looked over to yoonwo, who was pulling mina away from sumi, the two of them getting in a heated argument. it took him a second, but he recognized the taste.

hoseok.

he shivered, the blood lighting his flames higher, but leaving a poor taste in his mouth. he was incredibly uncomfortable consuming any of their blood; it was like he was drinking from yoongi. it just wasnt right to him.

he let himself get pulled from his realm to theirs, seeing he was in hoseoks room, taehyung and jungkook sat nervously on the bed while hoseok twirled a knife nervously in his hand. seokjin was standing next to the bed, picking at his fingers.