advances

seokjin was piling the food into his mouth, taking long swigs of the water in between bites, whilst digging through the bag of drugs. he could feel his headache going away a little more at each bite, almost moaning in relief. he tossed the tupperware to the side once he was done, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

he called taehyung, the younger answering on the first ring. "hyung?"

seokjin let out a small breath. "hey, one of you guys needs to find a warehouse." they needed a place far from home to do this at, a place where no one else was around. "the closer to the water, the better. try to find somewhere far from busan, too."

taehyung let out a sound, "i think jungkook has to do it." taehyung said, mumbling something in the distance. "hoseoks busy now and hes gonna leave in a few days."

seokjins brows furrowed in confusion, "whats he doing?"

"stalking his brother." taehyung responded. "hes gonna find him himself and kidnap him. were torturing him live too."

"ah." he forgot about that, "and youre busy with yoongi and jimin, right?"

"yeah, i can keep them very busy," taehyung said proudly. if there was one person who yoongi secretly loved, it was taehyung. he cared a lot for the younger, put a lot of his time and energy into making sure he was happy. yoongi originally hated him, but soon enough really felt for him when he took him in.

---

itd been a few days since he took them in. yoongi watched as taehyung and jungkook raced on the wii, playing an intense game of mario kart. jungkook almost always won, yoongi learning very quickly that he was incredibly competitive.

yoongi knew a lot about jungkook. when he picked him up at the shelter, he accidentally saw his past when they made eye contact. he really didnt mean to, but what was done was done. jungkook struggled a lot with physical contact, the damage of his ex boyfriend taking a huge toll on him. he struggled when anyone looked him in the eyes, looking to the ground in defeat more often than not. it was an area of growth for him, but yoongi had faith in him. jungkook also struggled a lot with love, struggling to watch romance movies or when someone else made an advance on him. he noticed when taehyung playfully flirted with him, that jungkook would run away and hide for the rest of the day.

yoongi could tell that he was working on it with taehyung and seokjin. the two put a lot of work into the youngest member, helping him work through his fears and insecurities. yoongi was more than happy he got to kill jungkooks ex; he enjoyed it a lot more than he normally did killing someone.

yoongi didnt understand taehyung yet. he knew little to nothing about him, the younger deflecting the questions off of him and was a professional at changing the topic. yoongi didnt want to pry, wanting to respect his privacy, but the curiosity on why his father sent him to bangtan was getting the best of him.

yoongi pulled him to the side one day, dragging him to his room and sitting him on the bed. "we cant keep dancing around this, taehyung." yoongi said, watching the younger intensely. "you need to address it some day."

taehyung frowned at the words, "i dont know what you mean, hyung."

yoongi looked at him unimpressed, crossing his arms over his chest. "why you were in the shelter."

taehyungs pout grew deeper, turning to look at the wall, "because i was abused, obviously." he said, sass lacing his voice. "it was an abuse shelter."

yoongi tilted his head, "you know what i mean, taehyung-ah." he waited for the other to look back at him, but he didnt. "youre not dealing with your issues."