Part 2

Derek slams the door shut... oh fuck.

12.03pm

I stay silent and so does Kate, he turns on the engine and drives off. I don't even know what to say right now.. I mean I get why he's angry, Christian probably isn't the best person to get involved with but seriously I was drunk so was Christian, I'm sure there is nothing there anyway. I've seen Christian with lots of girls so, I just want Derek to trust me that I know what I'm doing . I have to watch him and Kate flirt with each other everyday I don't bloody go slamming doors.

-

12.45pm

We just got home, haven't left the car yet and Kate's looking very awkward... I bet she wishes she stayed at home. Derek cleared his throat.
"What was going to happen between you and Christian?" He says calmly
"Wh-what? Derek nothing." I stuttered.
"Emily don't play dumb you was about to kiss each other if I didn't say anything."

"Derek I'm 17 years old, I know how to look after myself, so what if me and Christian were going to kiss, we were both drunk and was caught up in the moment, seeing as your older than me I'd expect you to understand that." I say truthfully
"I don't care Emily! You have no idea what your going to get yourself into with him! I mean just look at his reputation, yes he's my friend but I wouldn't go out my way to get to know him personally."
He shouts.
"Don't yell at me. He's your friend you sort him out. I'm not having this conversation with you. And I know you won't say anything to him because you'll want to invite every one round this Easter. Him included."

"Just go and take Kate with you, I'll forget this ever happened but god forbid Emily if you get involved with him I'm going to be pissed off.... I'm only looking out for you." He said sternly.

"Whatever." I stepped out the car, Kate following me.

-

01:03am

I fall onto the bed after I brushed my teeth and got into my pjs. I sighed and looked over at Kate who was already looking at me, stuffed in the bed covers.
"I thought he was cute" she said smirking at me.
I turned onto my stomach,
"Exactly, it's not a big deal but I guess he is right but do you know what Christian told me?"
"What?" She asked
"He told me he don't do the drugs and only sells them."
She shook her head
"yeah but how do you know he wasn't just saying that, Emily. Like I'm not siding with your brother here, but you know he has a reputation but you didn't even kiss so it's not a big deal."
I stared at her,
"Yeah I guess so, but that's the thing I doubt he will even pay that much attention to me again, he'll be sober, and scared of Derek next time."
She laughed
"Derek is very scary when he's angry"
"No he's not" I gasped
"Anyway we should get some sleep because I am so tired." I said getting into the covers and closing my eyes.
"Yeah you are right you slag"
"HEY" I joked and hit Kate's shoulder
"Joking" she giggled
"Night"
"Goodnight, Kate"

-

1:50pm

I wake up and feel like a zombie from the walking dead, I lift my head up and look over at Kate who is also passed out. I shrug her shoulder
"Kate. Kate wake up" I said rubbing my eye with one hand
"Hmmm" she mumbles moodily.
"Kate get up half the day has gone"
"Yes"
I laughed "what do you mean yes?"
"I'm UP"
she said louder at me still not quite opening her eyes yet.
"Okayyy"
I say as I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet to have my morning wee which is for some reason a bloody water fountain.
I couldn't help but notice there was multiple voices downstairs laughs, woo's, boo's and screams... but playful screams. I swear to god if Derek has invited them all round, I mean today out of all days. Christian can't see me like this.