Part 10

Sunday

1:45am

He holds my hand tightly and walks me up to my bedroom, we step in and he turns around to look at me. The room is dark but the moon shines enough light for me to admire his features, his bushy eyebrows, his soft, plump lips and his majestic eyes that never fail to make me feel special every time they land on me. Christian raises his hand to tuck my hair behind my ear,
"God, you're beautiful." He almost whispers.
I non-stop smile because of how nervous he makes me feel, he then pulls my hand up and softly kisses the top of my hand, while still making eye contact with me. Like I said, no one can ever kiss my hand the same way. It won't feel right. I look down a bit shy, my confidence is not kicking in right now.
"Look at me."
He says softly and used his finger to lift up my chin.
He leans in and softly plants a kiss on my nose, then my cheek, then to my lips holding it there for a while.
He pulls away, and stares at me while one of his hands starts to pull down my vest top strap, the same hand going to the other strap.
Christian then waits for me to pull down my own top, he didn't want to make me uncomfortable. I gladly pull down my top down all the way to down past my ankle. I come back up with a nervous look, no one's ever seen me topless before.
Christian takes a strong breath in and back out, taking his shirt of his head. There's the mole I love, I think to myself and touch his mole near his nipple. He softly laughs but goes back to serious. I then understand that it's time for me to take off my thongs, if this goes wrong I'm going to cry. Thank god I shaved. I take a big gulp before I take off my thongs, my full naked body being revealed to him. He looks at me with such gentle eyes, looking me up and down. He gives me a quick smile, before he undoes his belt and trousers. He stops at his boxers.

"Are you sure?" He asks me one more time

"Christian I'm sure." I say.
And then he slips his boxers off, I saw him become a little anxious and he blinks a lot. He does that when he's nervous.

I look down to admire his form, he has a good size, it's making me scared because I know it's going to hurt

I look down to admire his form, he has a good size, it's making me scared because I know it's going to hurt. Christian sees me looking down, and looks at me and smirks.
"Like what you see?" He says.
I get flashbacks from when I first saw him with his shirt off, how times have changed, I'm now getting the full package, pun intended.
I walk forward and wrap my hands around his neck, he grabs my waist in instinct.
"Oh I love what i see." I say back to him making him smirk.