Part 8

2 weeks later

9:34am

Me and Christian have seen each other every day since the whole lake day, we've had a few pecks now and then but nothing major, we both really like each other and I can tell that whatever this is was going to last.

"You look like death" my mum said picking up my clothes off the floor. I stretch my arms out,
"Oh well, no one looks like a beauty in the morning.. and if you do then your just born lucky" I mumble as I put my head back into the pillow.
"So nice to have my children hug me and say 'I missed you mummy' when I come back"
my mum says sarcastically,
"I love you and I did miss you mother"
Derek comes walking in and gives my mum a hug.
They both then turn to me,
"What? My breath stinks so I didn't think you wanted a hug."
"Yeah that's a fair point."
They both said at the same time and walked out my room.
I check my phone to see if Christian has messaged me and I was right, like 5 messages from him.. I must have fallen asleep.

Christian ♥️

I think I have like 5 - 2:34am

Emily? - 2:38am

Have you gone sleep? - 2:42am

Goodnight gorgeous - 2:45am

                                Today, 8:45am

Morning beautiful x

I smile down at my phone like an idiot, I message him morning and ask if he wants to come shopping with me today because I need to go, and plus I want to spend my time alone with Christian for once.

My phone buzzes and it's Christian agreeing to go shopping with me. This is going to be so cute, just me and him together.

-

10:45am

I hear a knock on the door and I race down the stairs to open it, there stands Christian looking so handsome, although he still has his black eye from when he got jumped.

"Yo" he says looking me up and down.
"Hey you ready to go?" I ask him.
"Yeah I'm ready, how we getting there?" He asks.
"My mum." I smile.
"Righttt" he says a bit nervous.
I understand why he's nervous, every person that has ever walked into Christian's life judges him on what they've heard or what he's done in his past, my mother knows him of course but she probably wouldn't like the thought of me and him.
"Everything will be fine."
I smile at him and lean in to kiss his cheek, which he kindly accepts. He looks down at me now that I'm stood by his side.
"You look beautiful, today."
He whispers in my ear,
"You look handsome." I say
Just as we finish admiring each other, my mum comes running down the stairs, throwing her shoes on in the process.
"Okay okay, is Matthew here yet then?"
My mother says without looking at me and Christian.
I clear my throat, awkwardly and I look at Christian but he seems to have no reaction to it.
Meanwhile my mother finally looks up and realises it's not Matthew and that it's Christian. Her face drops and she looks very pissed off, I grab Christian's hand and squeeze it telling him it was okay.
"That's not Matthew.. Emily, that's Christian."
She says annoyed,
"Mum I never said I was going with Matthew,"
I say sternly.
"Please for heavens sake don't tell me your dating." She looks at me disappointed.
"Mum, I like Christian and he likes me. Now are you taking us to the shops or not." I say.
"No, you can go by yourself, Christian don't you dare do anything with her. I will kill you, she is my daughter."
She says getting in Christian's face and pointing a finger at him.
"Mum don't talk to him like that!" I say.
Christian just stands there, and takes it in.
"I promise ma'am nothing is going to happen between me and your daughter."
He says with a serious tone.
Why did he say that? Of course there will be.
"No I know there won't be, I heard about you, what you do now.. your a disgrace Christian. Going around doing drugs, getting into fights... doing GOD KNOWS WHAT with girls."
She says to Christian and he can't stop blinking every time she spits a word in his face.
"Mum that's enough!" I shout.
"Look at his bloody eye, Emily. He's got a black eye, if that's appealing then god help you."
My mother walks upstairs, and carries on cleaning up.