Part 9

Sunday

1:03am

I sneak downstairs and quickly unlock the door. I walk outside to see Christian holding roses and a piece of paper in his hand. I walk over to him, he looks at me before he starts to speak,
"Listen, I know you don't understand this but.. I've always been very, what's the word, independent... so I find it hard to share my problems with anyone." He says.
I stay silent and let him carry on.
"Like what if you find out one day, I'm not the guy you want anymore... and you wake up and think you've wasted your life with me? I don't want you to ever feel like that." He says, honestly.
"Christian, I know I won't ever feel that way towards you. Well, unless you give me a reason... like if you cheat on me.. but I'll just kill you."
I say and he laughs at my answer.
"but what if that did happen, and you told everyone... what I've said about my private life.. because it happens Emily. It's happened to my mates before... I just, what I'm saying is I find it hard to trust people and open up."
He looks at me with sorry eyes,
"You can tell me, I promise you" I say softly.
He walks up to me and gives me a hug.
"I'll tell you what happened. Okay?" He whispers to me.
I break away from the hug and kiss him.
"Come inside, what happened to the money I gave you to go home?" I ask.
"I spent it on these flowers for you." He says.

That broke my heart, how could I be so selfish... he's so kind to me.
"You can definitely come in now," I laugh.
"What about you mum." He says hesitant to come inside.
"She's at work, once again, she won't be back until 2 tomorrow afternoon." I say truthfully.
"Derek?" He questions.
"He's at Kate's, so weird him being there and not me." I laugh.
"Okay." He says and follows me inside.

"Just take your shoes on, my mum tidied up and I can't be asked for more arguments about mess." I say.
He takes off his shoes and walks into the kitchen, I follow shortly after.
He leans against the side while I make him a drink.
"So I'm guessing it was at the bus when you noticed I was acting strange?" He asks.
"Duh" I say.
"So the reason why I got so nervous is because, basically Emily.. ever since I met you I stopped doing drugs, and selling them. You made me want to change so I could better myself for you.. your brother told me how much you hated me before and that I was going to end myself if I kept on carrying on the way I was." He tells me, looking at me dead in the eye.

I look down and sigh realising what I said sounded harsh coming out of his mouth

"But you were right, Emily. That's what I'm saying, that's why me and Derek became closer because Derek helped me come out of it. Your brother, he's a great man, he's going to make me into a great man too."

"You already are" I say to Christian.
"No" he looks up at me with his eyes red.
"That I'm not, not yet..."
I just look at him unaware of how to react or what to do. I just walk over to him and hold his hands, and rub on his thumb.
"Christian, if you wasn't a great guy.. you wouldn't see me in H&M's dressing room making out with you"
I laugh and so does Christian.
"Well anyway, it was my ex drug dealers I saw in town. They want me hurt and bruised because I left and said I didn't wanna do it no more."
He bites his lip hiding the fact he's about to cry.
"Why do they want to hurt you because of that?" I say not fully understanding,
"Because that's just the way they are, do you even know how scared I was... not for me.. but for you. They would have hurt you because you was with me." He says putting his hands up to my cheeks, caressing them with his thumb.
"Christian, you need to go the police." I say but he interrupts me fast.
"No! Do even know what I've been involved with in the past, I'd be in jail Emily." He says raising his voice a little.
"Calm down." I say softly and he does.
"I just don't want it no more, Emily."
He lips start to quiver. He's about to cry.
"Oh, Christian.. come here."
I say and he puts his head in the crook of my neck, holding his arms around me, he starts crying, but it's muffled from his face being buried in my neck.
"Hey, hey it's okay." I say.
He hugs me even tighter.

We hug for a few more moments until he looks at me, his eyes all red and puffy.
"Please promise me you'll never leave me." He says.
I look at him and we stare at each other for a moment before I answer,
"Never." I say.

That's when he pressed his lips against mine, and I gladly kiss back, Christian grabs a chunk of my hair and pulls my head in closer, as he forcefully slides his tongue in my mouth, swirling it around with mine, I wrap my arms around his neck and come as close as possible until there was no air you could breath between our bodies. His lips were like my favourite sweets to me, I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. Intimacy hits a lot different when your experiencing it with someone you love............
Wow okay.

Christian's hands snake down my back and cups my arse again, he likes doing that I can tell.
"Your body is perfect."
He whispers in my ear before he starts kissing down my neck sucking on one particular spot. I moan from the sudden feeling of his teeth biting my neck slightly.
"What are you? A vampire" I say.
That's when he spins me around so my ass is against his bulge.. I know what he's doing.
He then grabs my chin with his hand and makes me turn over my right shoulder to reconnect with his lips. He then slides his hands all the way down past my belly button until he gets to the top of my jeans.
"We don't have to." He stops and looks at me.
I turn around and study his face, I can tell it's full of lust.
"Do you love me?" I ask him.
Oh god.. this is too much for him.

"Yes." He says.
"I want to hear you say it." I say.
"Emily, I love you." He says looking at me dead in the eye and refusing to look away.

I smile "I love you too

I smile "I love you too."
He looks down at my body and back up to me smiling.
"I want to." I say.
"Are you sure?" He asks me.
"Yes." I say confidently.
"Are you a virgin?"
"Yeah I am, but I trust you." I say.
That's when he grabs my hand and walks me out the kitchen taking me to my bedroom.