Part 7

Saturday

11:45am

I wake up and get hit with depression, I can't believe I went from 100-10 in not even a day. Why has it always got to be me, the moment I find something good, it's always too good to be true right? Typical.

Just as I was about to rant in my head again, someone walks in, I turn over and it's Christian with his shirt off , holy Jesus Christ. I sit up in my bed and stare at him, I don't think he realises I'm awake, he turns around and then I see heaven, his back muscles holy shit.

He turns around and jumps a little, "Sorry I didn't know you was awake" I smile at him and rub my eye, "no it's fine, how come you left your stuff in here anyway

"Sorry I didn't know you was awake"
I smile at him and rub my eye, "no it's fine, how come you left your stuff in here anyway." Pointing at his aftershave he's spraying on himself.
"I checked up on you in the middle of the night, you look so pretty when you sleep"
he smirks at me putting his arms up leaning on the top of my bed, so I can perfectly see his full physique. I start looking at him up and down, and noticing his cute little moles he has all over his chest and stomach. He catches me staring,
"Like something you see?" He smirks at me.
I point at his mole that is near his nipple.
"That's adorable." I say
He looks at me weirdly,
"my mole?"
I nod and he laughs at me.
"That's a new one."
I start touching every mole he has on his upper body, moving further down and down until I get past his belly button to the lowest mole, I feel him shutter because of how close I am.
I move my hand away,
"well I need a shower." I say
He smiles at me, knowing what I was doing.
"Hey, Emily." He says
I turn around, "yeah"
"How you feeling?" He looks at me seriously.
"I'm okay. I've got you."
I say and his face lights up.

-

12:34pm

I'm just in the middle of doing my makeup when Christian walks back in, making himself a home on my bed.
"I love your bed, it's so comfy." He says looking up at the ceiling.
"I like my bed as well, that's why I'm always in it."
He leans on his elbow, with his head in his hand watching me as I do my makeup.

"That's mascara!" He points at the mascara I'm putting on my eyelashes.
"Well done, Christian yes it is." I say sarcastically.
He smiles at me.
"Your so beautiful." He says making me feel nervous again.
"Not this morning though." I laugh.
"No you still looked beautiful." He says in a serious tone.
Matthew never spoke this way to me.
I turn around and just smile at him, he knows he has this power over me. 
"When your finish why don't we all go to the lake?" He asks.
"Yeah sure, is Kate here then?" I ask.
"Yeah can you not hear them?" Christian says cockily.
We sit there in silence, I can't hear nothing.
"I'm joking I'm jokin, but I am third wheeling around them so I came up here." He said.
"Trust me I feel the same way around those two, they're madly in love." I giggle.
He just stares into my eyes through the mirror, I start to feel nervous again so I avoid eye contact.
I finish my makeup and then Christian asks the most unexpected question,
"Can I put your hair up?" He says,
"Yeah, um sure.. do you even know how to" I slightly giggle.
"Yes, I do." He says and walks over to me, standing There behind me.
He grabs the hairbrush and does the most perfect ponytail, not even I can make it that smooth. My mouth flies open,
"I did not expect this." I say.
He starts messaging my shoulders and says "expect the unexpected, come on let's go lakeeee" he whines.
"Okay okay" I say.