Fool

Alicia

I expected the amount of people that showed up at the venue to be crazy but in fact it was insane. The Chicago Police department had to come in for crowd control. Unfortunately, everyone wasn't able to get in due to there being an occupancy limit to which was reached within the first 45 minutes after opening. Ironically, the club owner, Dallas, had anticipated the popularity of his club and installed speakers on the exterior of the building to accommodate those who chose to wait in line to gain access whenever there was room.

Behind the scenes, I was a basket case. It was so surreal, I occasionally pinched my damn self to make sure it wasn't a dream. I had spent hours trying to find the right outfit; I didn't want something too sexy, or too casual, however I wanted to be as comfortable as possible. I decided on a cute outfit that consisted of a red and black vintage, halter-top, lace-up corset bustier along with a pair of black hot pants that showed my thickness in all the right places, fishnet stockings underneath and a pair of platform boots. Shaunice made sure my wig was on nice and tight and looked good with the waterfall curls.

The main members of CFE were in the 'green room' making sure the show went off well. Marcus and Franklin did most of the foot work while Siedah and Monica handled the logistics. It was really happening and I was excited and terrified at the same time.

"How are you doing?" Shaunice asked as I leaned against the wall.

"I'm taking all of this in and it's overwhelming. But I'm good."

"Have you performed in front of a crowd this big before?"

"No, not at all. You know Maurice ain't do anything like this." I quipped. She smiled because it was true.

Suddenly, security comes into the room looking around.

"Who's Alicia?" One security guard asks. My eyes grew large and I raised my eyebrows, trying to figure out why my name was mentioned.

"What's going on?" Monica walked over to the guard.

"There's a guy at the door trying to get in. He said he's Alicia's manager." I knew exactly who the fuck it was - Maurice. I had a feeling he would show up, he wasn't going to leave me alone until I talked to him, it was inevitable. Monica turned and looked at me; the security guard glanced in the same direction.

"He's outside, outside?" I asked. Shaunice folded her arms and looked at me. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't outside the green room door.

"Yes."

"He's not my manager, she is." I pointed to Shaunice. She smiled and looked at the security guard. "He can wait in line just like everyone else."

"Duly noted. Have a good show." The security guard left the room.

"Well ok Ms. Thang," Monica sang. "You handle your business, girl." She smiled, patted me on my arm and went back to finalizing everything.

"I'm so proud of you!" Shaunice grabbed me and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"I said I was done. I'm tired of him telling me what he thinks I want to hear with no truth to it."

"Besides, you can add a little Latin flavor to your recipe." Shaunice grinned.

"Girl, that sounds all good and all but I don't want to rush into anything, not now. And besides, who says he's interested?"

"He did!"

"Did he though?"

"He said he liked meat on his bones."

"I don't know."

Sweet Holy Honey (BBW)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें