For The Last Time

Suave Rob

"You Bitch ass nigga!" I said facing Maurice with the gun on my forehead.

"Really nigga?!" He engaged the gun, loading a bullet into the chamber.. "Who the bitch ass nigga now!" He yelled holding the gun at my temple. I looked at Alicia and she was crying, I got so angry at myself that I couldn't protect her.

"Don't Roberto, please!" She said, holding up her hands trying to calm me down from trying to beat the shit out of him.

"Yeah Roberto, you betta listen to dat bitch!" He said and he swung at me, connecting his fist with my jaw. I stumbled and walked to charge him. He laughed and pulled the gun up towards my head again, this time he switched off the safety.

"NO! MAURICE!, PLEASE DON'T! Please, I'll do anything!" Alicia pleaded for my life.

"You hit like a bitch!" I said antagonizing him.

"Really motherfucker?! Well I got your bitch, now what?" He said walking backwards over to Alicia and grabbing a handful of her hair pulling her over in front of me.

I winced seeing him treat her like that and I couldn't do anything. This motherfucker was so unstable, he would shoot me, then Alicia and then himself and what purpose would that give?

"You hear her? She said she'll do anything. Anything to save your life. I bet she would."

"Fuck you Maurice!" Alicia screamed trying to swing and claw at his face but he still had a tight grip on her hair.

"Oh you will, and he's gonna watch!" Maurice said, pointing the gun back at me. I looked at Alicia and tears started to fall from my eyes. I couldn't bear to watch him rape her. Anger started building up in my core and I had to do something before this nigga killed both of us.

"Fuck you Maurice!" Alicia said again and started kicking, screaming and clawing, distracting Maurice.

I took the opportunity to charge him just as he smacked her across the face. Alicia fell on the ground and I pounced on this nigga like a lion on prey. I grabbed him from behind and held his arms trying to get the gun away as he tried to point it at Alicia. He quickly elbowed me in the nose, making me stumble back away from him. He pointed the gun at me as I tried to focus from the excruciating pain racing through my face - that bitch ass nigga had broken my nose!

"Now who's the bitch, you pussy ass bitch!" Maurice said as he pointed the gun at me and grabbed Alicia by her hair again. "Get on your knees, Bitch!" he yelled at her.

Alicia got on her knees, crying and blood dripping down her face. Maurice looked at her and smiled. By his facial expression, he was determined to rape her - in front of me.

"I know y'all together. That's all good. I know how you feel Brah, she's a good fuck, ain't she?"

"Fuck you Maurice!" Alicia screamed. I was hoping Marcus would come to the door. He had everyone checking all of the rooms but this one hadn't been checked yet.

"Oh you will. And Rob over there is gonna watch you enjoy it." Maurice said and I couldn't hold it, I charged him again. I had to at least save Alicia if no one else.

POW!

A shot rang out in the room.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Alicia screamed.

This motherfucker shot me! I felt instant pain as I was blown back against the wall. He literally shot me, thank goodness he had bad aim. He looked surprised that he actually pulled the trigger, I could only assume he had never done so before. I had gotten shot in my left shoulder as he kept the gun on me.