I Appreciate You

Suave Rob

Alicia was on the back of my bike, holding me tight. I didn't know the entire deal with her and this dude, Maurice, but I think it's time for me to make my interests known. What I do know is that she was with this dude for a bit and apparently he helped her with getting her music career started. From what I understand, they had a relationship, but he wasn't or hasn't been too faithful which is why I didn't understand why she stayed with him.

As we drove along Lakeshore Drive, she laced her fingers across my stomach with her head laying on my back. I could get used to having her holding on behind me. She's a beautiful woman who I feel has been taken for granted because of her weight. I could tell she was self-conscious about it, but she needs to know how to love herself. I've never had an issue with a woman with meat on her bones, I actually enjoy it. It's way better than grinding on bones up against my skin, that shit ain't sexy. I'm attracted to all of her curves along with her adorable personality. Alicia is attractive, has a great sense of humor and the woman can sing her ass off.

Some guys don't know what they have until it's gone. Maurice is gonna have to find out the hard way because I have my sights set on making her mine in due time. I don't want to rush into anything with her because she just let this fool go and I don't want to be a rebound. Therefore, I'll just keep being me and I'll show better than I can tell her. First off, I'm already making her think because I picked her up in a time of need. I got upset hearing that nigga call her a bitch, I was ready to pop his ass when I got there, but he was gone before I arrived.

Rage ran through me just hearing her mistreat and talk down to her, he was glad I wasn't there because I wouldn't have held back, I would've whooped his ass up and down the fucking sidewalk. He didn't have the right to disrespect her or any other woman with his bitch ass. We finally pulled into the parking lot in front of the studio and I turned off the bike. I took off my helmet and turned to see if she was okay.

"Hey Mami, you good?" She lifted the helmet off her head and smiled.

"Yes, I'm good. Thank you for coming. I appreciate it."

"Anytime." I helped her off the bike and jumped off myself, kicked out the stand and took her helmet.

"Why did you come?" She asked. I could tell she's never had someone to show that they cared for her.

"You needed me. So I came." Simple as that. I didn't need any other explanation.

She looked at me amazed by my answer. "Ok," she smiled. "Thank you." I had left her speechless.

"Like I said, anytime." I looked at her and she blushed. "Hey just in case he tries something again, let me give you my number."

"Oh ok, yeah." She stuttered at me offering my number and not asking for hers. She pulled out her phone, went to 'Save New Contact' and handed her phone to me.

I smiled and proceeded to save my number in her phone. I handed it back to her. She looked at my name and number, she looked at me and smiled. She dialed me and my phone rang. I pulled my phone out, showing an unregistered number.

"This you?"

"Yup. Now you have my number."

"Cool." I smiled at her as we started walking to the door. I opened the door to allow her in first, with me following directly after. The cool air felt good against my skin when we entered the studio.

"Where y'all been?" Marcus asked. "Didn't I leave you here Rob?"

"Yeah, but Lil Mama had a little incident that I had to help her with." I looked at Alicia who was looking at Marcus.