Chapter 5

again, another short chapter (but super short) because this one was to make them absolutely hate each others guts or at least start to. the dialogue is absolutely horrendous though. anyways hagaha i took an idea so credits to woahleeknow for the start of the chapter even if it was a comment HAHA

☆☆☆☆☆

jisungs heart pounded with fear as he went to his usual meeting with minho, per request. but this time, minho locked the doors. he didn't understand why he did that, but it intimidated him. an unsettling aura around the other standing in front of him.

"mr. lee? why did you lock the doors?" jisung quivered, behind minho, who had his hands hidden in his pockets. "relax, jisung, nothing is going to happen." minho reassured in a soft tone.

however, jisung considered this suspicious. if nothing was going to happen, then why did he lock the door, and why is his hiding his hands?

minho turned around to face jisung, hands still hidden but this time behind his back. he was smirking as his expression screamed, "it's over for you."

"um, what's behind your back, mr. lee..?" jisung asked nervously, immediately jumping to horrid conclusions. the others smile brightened once he heard those words.

minho slowly brought his hands back to the front. revealing what was hidden, which had jisung jump from reflex.

"i got you a chocolate cake." he announced, holding a pink box with a yellow dotted ribbon on top of it.

"oh god, i thought you were going to kill me or something." jisung stated in relief. minho just smiled towards him. "wait, you didn't poison this, right?" he asked, suspicious of the cake and the other person.

"i did not poison the cake. we can share it if you don't believe me." minho's face dropped after he finished talking. "i could have killed you yesterday, though, if you wanted to keep talking shit about me to your friends." he stated seriously.

"i'm sorry mr. lee." jisung apologized in an insincere tone.

"i'm just playing around, jisung. here. you can have the cake." he replied, handing the pink box with a yellow dotted ribbon to jisung.

"don't play like that, minho. i swear i felt my soul leave my body." jisung said to minho, frustrated. but still taking the cake because free food is free food.

"gosh, jisung. you always take things so seriously. let me have fun for once." minho said.

"me? how am i not letting you have fun? you're the one that's always so uptight about work, and now you're calling me too serious? that's rich coming from you, minho. you don't even make sense." jisung retorted, frustration more evident.

"well, sorry, mr. i-have-a-stick-shoved-up-my-ass." minho fired back, voice laced with sarcasm.

"i do not have a stick up my ass, and if i did, i would not be here dealing with your unfunny ass." jisung snapped. the tension now was unbearable, to both of them. so jisung decided to grab his things and leave.

but unfortunately, the door was still locked. so he was left in this room with minho until the other unlocked it. which was a total hit on jisungs pride.

"unlock this door, now." jisung demanded as he pointed at minho, then to the door.

minho leaned against his desk, hands on both sides of his thighs, gripping the desk with them. "no," he replied, smirking. he was amused from how jisungs ego was dropping every moment he stayed in a room with him.

jisungs eyes widened, then narrowed. "what do you mean no?" he asked, his voice hinted of disbelief.

"i mean no. i won't unlock it until you stop throwing temper tantrums and burdening me with it. i'm your bosses boss, i'm the ceo, i shouldn't have to deal with a mere employee." minho retorted, still smirking.

"i'm not having a temper tantrum." jisung muttered, focusing his eyes on anything except the man across the room.

"you are jisung. admit that you overreacted over some harmless prank. besides, i got you cake and i am definitely willing to take it back from you and keep it for myself." minho shot back at jisung, his smirk shouting sarcasm.

"you call this a harmless prank? i was scared for my life, minho. this isn't just a harmless prank." jisung stated impatiently. before minho could reply, his phone started buzzing. a client was calling him.

"fine, you can leave. i need to take this." his frustration evident, leaving the top of his desk to unlock the door for jisung. "finally." jisung whispered. minho shot a piercing gaze to jisung before opening the door.

after jisung left, minho picked up the phone. "yes, mr. nam?" he answered.

♡♡♡♡♡

"god i just hate that guy!" jisung complained to his two friends. "i don't understand! he literally is so uptight and annoying about everything, and when i don't like one thing, he becomes a hissy cat!" jisung grumbled, his voice muffled as he was slumped in his desk.

hyunjin arched an eyebrow, a smirk displaying on his lips. "that is really weird, jisung. maybe he likes you, " hyunjin said sarcastically. seungmin chuckled in agreement.

jisung immediately sat up and looked at hyunjin. "you don't know what you're talking about." he glared at the black haired one.

"jisungs right. maybe he's just stressed that you're such a slowpoke, and he's taking it out on you." seungmin added. "well, he needs to find a better way, other than making me feel terrible." jisung slumped back into his desk.

just as if it were on cue. the elevator opened and out came a minho, staring at his phone.

jisung turned to the sound of the elevator opening, becoming disappointed at the sight coming from it. "speak of the devil." jisung says, slouching more into his seat.

the other two were just frozen, sending eachother awkward glances.

"oh, jisung. are you done being a brat?" minho asked sarcastically. jisungs jaw clenched at this as he turned to look at minho.

"whatever, at least i don't nitpick every small detail of everything." he shot back at minho. "you do though, jisung. you just lack the motivation and competence to do it properly." minho replied, voice laced with irritation.

"okay, mr. perfectionist. you always want to control things, you whine whenever you aren't in control." jisung shot back.

"who else is going to do it when they have to deal with you? you're basically unable to get anything right, jisung." minho retorted, defending himself.

"i have to go. don't infect everyone with misery after crying like a baby to everything." minho insulted before leaving.

hyunjin and seungmin just watched minho while jisung groaned in his seat.

"wow, i was not expecting that. and here i thought they would be married with kids." hyunjin commented, uneasy. the tension in the air was rising with every second that passed.

"i can't believe this," jisung muttered. "he's just impossible to work with."

"yeah, that was really bad to be honest. i'll be shocked if you're still here tomorrow." hyunjin replied, running a hand through his hair.