Chapter 10

hi everyone, this is a short chapter (yes to add to plot). anyways, HAVE YOU SEEN TXT'S COMEBACK? I SWEAR I DIED. its so good for what. also, tysm for 330+ reads!! i swear it was less yesterday. it means a lot to me though!! hope you enjoy this chapter!!

➶-͙˚ ༘✶

it's been a couple of days since jisung had settled in as minho's new assistant, which was truly a shock to everyone considering how minho was not the type to talk to anyone for more than two minutes in the company, let alone stay with them unless they aren't needing help with anything.

minho was enjoying this quite a lot, jisung on the other hand, absolutely hated it.

he was being loaded with errands, files, and planning day after day. jisung was starting to wish he would have quit before it was too late, but he can't now.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"jisung, you're doing it wrong." minho firmly stated, his arms crossed as he critized the mentioned names work. "then why don't you do it, minho?" jisung argued back. he wasn't about to do all of minhos work for him if he couldn't do it himself. except, he definitely was.

"you're the assistant, i need rest now." minho bickered as he leaned back in his comfortable chair. "you've been resting for half of the day." jisung exposed. minho furrowing his brows at the other before taking the papers from his hands.

"fine, you lazy bum." jisung scoffed at this, but watched as minho wrote and perfected everything jisung was unable to do. he could see why minho was the ceo, but he also could see why he shouldn't be the ceo.

"better?" minho put the pen down on his desk, leaning back in his chair again. jisung just glared at him. "oh, right, jisung. i have an important appointment this thursday, so would you be kind enough to cancel all of my other plans on that day?" minho looked up at him with doe eyes.

jisung just eyed him up and down as he crossed his arms. "fine, since you're to dependant on me suddenly." jisung replied in a sarcastic tone before taking a tablet from atop of minhos desk and leaving.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

it was now lunch, and jisung did not want to spend it with minho. but of course, he had no choice as the boy wanted to go out and give many tasks for jisung to do in public. jisung wouldn't agree though unless his two friends were able to come along with the couple, so minho just agreed as long as jisung would stay busy with him.

"so, hows your promotion, jisung?" seungmin asked as the four walked around town, looking for a place to eat. "it's not my favorite, but i can tolerate it." this caused minho to turn and look at jisung, who was already gazing at him. he narrowed his eyes at the other before turning back.

"ooh, not fun. what's it like?" seungmin continued. "stressful, annoying. but there's a pretty face to make up for it i guess." jisung just shrugged as he slandered how it felt to be minho's assistant, obviously seungmin and hyunjin unaware yet. "who is it, jisung? you should invite them to our lunch next time!" hyunjin said, excited that his friend was somewhat meeting new people at his new field.

minho chuckled at this, gaining the attention of the other three. "oh, right, uh... hello mr. lee!" hyunjin awkwardly greeted, as if he didn't notice the man until just now. "you know him. actually, i'm with him a lot lately." jisung described. his two friends were gaining more and more interest in the conversation. "but he's annoying as shit and needs to stop being dependant on me." jisung insulted, minho glaring at him as he said this, jisung just giving a smug look back.

"wow, that must suck." hyunjin snorted. "i have seungmin here to deal with people like that." hyunjin threw his arm around seungmins shoulder. "you are the 'people like that'." seungmin said nonchalantly. immediately, hyunjin retracted his arm from the shoulder.

watching the two interact, jisung giggled as he glanced at minho subtly, then looking back at his two friends. although, the other noticed and responded by smiling back softly at the boy.

suddenly, their walk came to a halt as a girl had appeared behind them. "excuse me?" she tapped on minho's shoulder. the whole group turned to face her, jisung perking up an eyebrow at the petite woman. "you're really handsome, could i get your number?" she asked while holding up her phone. "actually, miss, he doesn't have the tim-" jisung began to rant about reasons minho couldn't be with her, before he was cut off by the one and only.

"actually i have a special someone already." minho replied, smiling at the girl. all three of the other boys turned to face minho with wide eyes, hyunjin being the only one with his jaw dropped. "oh, i see.. is she pretty?" she pressed on, hoping to turn minho disloyal. but his smile just grew as he took jisungs hand. "he is very pretty." minho answered quietly, his eyes fixating on jisung as he watched the boys reaction, who was speechless.

"oh. okay." the girl just ran off, probably feeling embarrassed by the situation. "what the fuck?" jisung jerked his hand away from minhos. "you guys are dating?" hyunjin blurted as he slapped his hand over his mouth. "no, we aren't! this guy is just insane or something." jisung defended while minho only smiled.

"sure, i believe you." seungmin added earning a small "thank you" from jisung. hyuniin on the other hand, went full on detective mode as he interrogated the two. "wait, so jisung, are you sure he isn't the one you fucked?" hyunjin whispered the last half, but not very quietly. minho's eyes widened at this, as did jisungs. which resulted in jisung just hitting hyunjin on the shoulder.

"we aren't together, i'd rather die. plus, he's literally the ceo. how do you not get nervous when saying this type of stuff around him? like what if he fires you and bans you from working in the business industry?" jisung said irritated.

minho was holding back a laugh, before grabbing jisungs hand again to try and calm him. ever since he did the first time, he's been wanting to do it again. "calm down guys, jisung is right. we aren't a thing." jisung glanced at the intertwined hands before glaring at minho, irritation evident in his expression.

"it was the quickest thing that came to mind, so that jisung wouldn't ramble about random stuff to that girl." minho chuckled. hyunjins mouth had formed an 'o' shape as he slowly nodded his head.

"wait, i just realized," jisung started. "are we ever going to eat lunch? we've just been walking." he prompted, his friends nodding in agreement. "there was this restaurant i found that's really good, we can go there. it's not far." seungmin responded. the group continuing their leisure to food.