Chapter 15

this chapter is excruciatingly short because i didnt have it planned out at all (and bc i was playing the sims again). fun fact, i'm actually from taiwan but i moved to the united stayes. anyways i hope you enjoy this chapter!!

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
minho and jisung were back in the office. jisung was working on a piece of work that was hard for him, since minho assigned him to it. the other wouldn't stop pestering him about how he was doing the work, critizing most of the things on there, and while he did this, he maintained his usual clinginess to jisung.

this has been going on for at least twenty minutes, and jisung had enough of it. something inside of him snapped.

"minho, why are you critizing me? you know this is hard for me. weren't you saying that i'm so amazing at handling my work yesterday? so why are you doing this? not to mention you're all up on my ass. literally. get your hands off, it's not yours to touch." jisung reprehended minho, removing any part of minho that was touching him.

minho was astonished at jisungs burst, silent as he was berated by the curly haired man. in response, he stepped back a little from jisung to give him space as he watched the other exhale in frustration.

"is there not anything for you to be doing? you're the ceo of this company, you especially should be busy. bothering me doesn't count as doing something." jisung remarked, setting down his handful of paperwork on minho's desk.

minho answered this by shaking his head, slumping in his seat a little. "no, i was only required to do a couple things this morning, you've seen my schedule, you know i'm only busy during the evening today." jisung struggled to recall the schedule as he's been putting his focus on the tasks he was working on before, then it came to him. minho and jisung were holding a meeting for directorials only. jisung although was an exception since he was minho's personal assistant.

the meeting was being held to determine who would be accompanying minho on a business trip to taipei, taiwan. the company needed to market research on a successful company there that wants to collaborate with jisung and minho's company.

minho was required to go on this trip, but he was also required to be sent with another person. and if minho was going on the trip, that meant jisung could finally have time to himself without having a constant hug wrapped around his waist, and it meant that he could finally have a moment of silence without any criticism.

"right, we should probably prepare for that." jisung said, the anger in his tone leaving as he pondered the thought of minho not being there to bother him for at least a week. minho nodded in agreement, standing up from his seat. even though jisung asked him to give him space, he couldn’t help but think about how he would be without jisung on the trip. to limit the amount of physical affection to jisung, he just took ahold of his hands.

“do you think you’d be able to go with me?” his tone was sincere, tinted with genuine worry. minho has gotten too attached to jisung and it’s only been months, he was used to someone always being there for him to hold onto, yet jisung was perfectly capable of independence. “i don’t know. it’s going to be decided later. you might have to go with someone else.” jisung replied, letting himself melt into minho’s touch for a moment. his voice hinting at a small amount of reluctance.

“would you consider accompanying me on this trip?” minho asked jisung with eyes that nobody could say no to. jisung considered it for a moment, betraying the thought of finally having peace at work. completely forgetting he even got mad at minho for attaching himself to jisung just minutes before their current conversation, jisung let out a soft exhale. “if everyone else agrees, i’ll go with you.” jisung conceded. truthfully, he wanted to go along with minho but it was a group decision. so even if he wanted, he needed others' approval first.

jisungs words hung in the air. they didn't reassure minho or gave him any closure. instead, it put the fact that it was a group decision rather than just minho bringing him along as he wishes. minho pursed his lips as his grip on jisungs hands tightened. he knew that he was going to be able to see jisung once the trip was over, but he just couldn't handle that he would be alone, even if minho did everything alone until he met jisung. jisung changed something in him within a short amount of time.