Chapter 12

filler chapter so theres more drama >:) hehehe. not proofread though. so its super unrealistic (like every single other chapter of this but yk).
p.s..... this chapter is rly bad but.. dont mind that hahaha
anyways, enjoy guys!!!

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
jisung had gone back to his usual self, bitter towards minho. the other just latched onto jisung even more, teasing him about the previous matter every chance he got, leaving jisung to wonder how he was so cold to everybody and how he could be seen as a ceo like this.

it had gotten to the point where most of jisung's coworkers had noticed, and have definitely said something to jisung whenever he wasn't attached to minho. once again, jisung was fed up. he didn't understand how it was unusual for minho to be so soft around him, considering how he's just heard horror stories about him from everyone else around jisung. except for his friends, of course.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"you want me to do what, mr. lee?" jisung exclaimed, dumbfounded. "i would like you to attend with me to a business party as a plus one from the company. it's being hosted by a potential, and very important client." minho stated nonchalantly before smiling adorably at the other. "and i've never brought someone with me to a business party before, so it will be new to everyone. and it will show them that you're amazing at your job."

jisungs expression faltered as he thought for a moment. "there's so many people in the company who are capable of more things than i am, why didn't you pick them?" jisungs gaze looked up towards minho, meeting his eyes. minho chuckled at this. "jisung, do you think i would take anyone else? i firmly believe that you are the only one worthy of it. do you see me going soft on your colleagues?" he stated.

"what if i didn't want to go then?" jisung countered, furrowing his eyebrows. minho's smile dropped, his expression saddened. "but then i'll miss being with you, jisung." he complained as he pouted his lips. jisung rolled his eyes. "fine." jisung relented. "i don't understand why you'd miss me or need to be around me so badly, i'm starting to think you actually like me or something." jisung scoffed.

"that's not what you were saying when you were begging for more." he went back to his desk to start up some paperwork, jisung remained silent at this, choosing not to reply to his comment.

"jisung, i need to run some errands. do you want to come with me?" minho said, his tone softening even more if it wasn't soft enough. a warm feeling evident in his voice. "actually, you have no choice." he added playfully. jisung let out a small exhale as he picked up a couple of items. "okay, sure. don't cling to me or i'll make you do them alone."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

jisung and minho were minding their business as they finished up the first few tasks they needed to do. jisung was feeling hungry, considering it was almost twelve, so he asked minho if they could go out to eat. minho of course said yes, being the lover he is to jisung.

what they didn't expect however was to run into jisungs friend chan on the way. the moment jisung had seen the latter, a bright smile grew on his face. "chan! it's nice to see you here!" jisung called out to his friend, who turned to look at jisung once he heard the voice. "oh, jisung! i didn't expect to see you here." chan just smiled towards the two.

"nice to meet you. i'm jisungs friend, bang chan." he pulled his hand out to shake minhos, but was left hanging by the other. "lee minho, jisungs boyfriend." minho spoke in a monotone, as if he were jealous of the other. jisung turned to him with wide eyes, furrowing his brows. he hit him on the arm lightly, while minho just watched chans reaction to his words.

"oh, uh.. jisung i didn't know you were in a relationship. i mean, considering a couple weeks ago.." chan said awkwardly as he put his hand on the back of his neck. minho pursed his lips as he took intertwined jisungs hand with his own. jisung once again turned to him and loudly whispered. "what are you doing? he's just my bestfriend! and we aren't even dating, why are you telling everyone we are?!"

minho smirked at the shorter one before setting his gaze on chan, eyeing him up and down. "me and jisung were on a date, if you will excuse us." minho stated sternly before dragging jisung and shoving past chan.

once the two were out of sight from chan, jisung jerked his hand away from minhos. "what are you saying? we aren't dating, and what do you mean a date? we're running errands, how is that a date?!" jisung scolded the other, minho sulking a bit. "he looked like he was going to take you away from me." minho defended quietly.

"jeez, minho. we're just colleagues. chan is my friend, i wouldn't have talked to him for a long time if i had work to do! get a grip minho, i told you to not be like this before we left." jisung rambled as his voice raised louder. minho being the person he was, he just found it actually kind of hot as he stared into jisung eyes, not hearing a word he was saying.

"are you even listening to me?" jisung asked once he noticed the other seemed like he was in a daze. "jisung?" his friends voice appeared once again as he poked his head from the corner, alerting the two that he followed them. "i heard you a bit. why did you lie to me, jisung?" minho smirked as he plotted something in his head.

"chan i can explain.. me and minho, we-" jisung was cut off by a sudden press against him, feeling something move against his lips. his eyes widened once he realized that it was minho. minho was kissing him in front of his friend. he felt a warm pair of hands snake around his waist as he thought about what he should do in this situation.

instinctively, jisung kissed back. he drew his hands up minhos chest, resting them near his shoulders as their mouths danced with eachother softly. once he heard his friend sigh and footsteps walking away, he pushed minho off of him.

"what the fuck was that." minho ignored what jisung said and he touched his fingertips to his lips, only thinking of what just happened. "minho. you need to stop with this. once again, you're quite literally my boss. this is unprofessional and if anybody seen you do that, i'm sure there would have been terrible consequences." jisung berated the other, who was completely out of the zone.

"i've said that if you acted clingy then i'd leave you alone, but this is beyond attachment. minho, if there's anything you feel for me then drop it. i'm simply your assistant, nothing more. don't bring your personal life into your work life." jisung practically rejected the other without him saying anything, but he had still found a loophole.

"so if we hang out together outside of work i can kiss you?" minho suggested, jisung sighing loudly. "that's not what i mean! how am i, the assistant, scolding you over things like kisses. you're the ceo, so act like it." he pushed his finger into minhos chest, fed up with the man before leaving in a fit of rage.