Chapter 19

long awaited (filler & short) chapter :(( so sorry guys!!! ive just been distracted... with.. fortnite... and roblox.. and also had no motivation to write this chapter until like 3am today. anyways this chapter is based off of my experiences the past days i was missing on wattpad (more of the second half of this chapter) and sorry to disappoint but hope u enjoy! xo
not proofread!!!

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳
"okay minho, our schedule is pretty busy today. firstly, we have a small meeting with the marketing team of our clients company in about three hours, then we have to research a bit on their marketing after that, and finally you have dinner with the director of their company." jisung pointed to each event they were attending on the table that was shown on the tablet holding their schedule.

minho nodded along with his cheek resting in his hand as jisung read out their activities for the day, but he wasn't really paying attention as he was more focused on the fact that jisung looked extra pretty in the mornings once he woke up. as he observed jisungs features, the other suddenly stopped talking. once again, minho paid no attention to it, until he was being shouted at right in his ear.

"minho! you're not listening to me!" jisung stood up from the bed, crossing his arms as he berated the latter. minho looked up at him and threw his hands up in to show he's innocent. "i am listening to you." jisung just looked at him as if he were insane, tilting his head a bit at the other. "really now? what was i saying then?" he pressed into minho, attempting to get the information out of him that he was just speaking of.

"um, well.. schedule, dinner," jisung sighed as minho restated things that were said way before he was speaking now. "okay, fuck. i wasn't listening. i'm sorry, i can't help that you're just so.. you know, in the mornings." minho put his arms down in defeat, finally admitting what he was really focused on that wasn't jisungs words. "that's bullshit." jisung picked up the tablet again that was laid on the small glass table next to the two.

"as i was saying, the directors of the other company have invited you to a small meetup with other business leaders and would like you to introduce yourself." jisung read out the invitation aloud to minho, making sure he was actually listening every now and then. "it's just a small meetup, but if's an opportunity to get potential clients and sponsorships."

jisung wrapped up the presentation of their current day schedule and walked over to the seat that was next to the window, which had the soft daylight fluttering through the curtains. minho watched in awe as he did so, taking this chance to observe the youngers facial expression more.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

minho went out for his dinner with a director, leaving jisung alone in their hotel room. of course, he was enjoying his solitary, but there wasn't much to do without the other. jisung had spent about an hour looking for something to do. as he did, it somewhat reminded him of some events that had happened a couple weeks ago. so, that had led to jisung committing to the same tasks he did previous, video calling his friend hyunjin.

he sat comfortably against the headboard of the bed, waiting for the phone to be picked up as he fixed his messy hair in the camera. just then, while he was in the middle of mending to his appearance, the image of him got smaller as a video of hyunjin lying down popped up.

"if this isn't about the hello kitty stores or you sleeping with mr. lee, i'm hanging up." hyunjin directly stated into the speaker, causing jisung to panic at what he had just said to him. "okay firstly, i'm not sleeping with mr. lee, second, i'm bored! he's out at a dinner. i have nothing to do."

"sure, sure. anyways, what do you wanna do?" jisung hadn't planned that out before, he just acted on impulse when it came to calling hyunjin. "hmm. let's play fortnite." jisung then prompted as he left the bed to walk over to his suitcase and pull out a nintendo switch from it. "oh my god, yes! let me turn on the xbox." hyunjin squealed into the microphone before a rustling sound was heard, presumably hyunjin moving to set up his tv.

jisung on the other hand was already loaded into the video game. "hurry." he said, quickly changing his skin from cuddle team leader to gojo from jujutsu kaisen, also making note to change his pink girly glider to the raider's wayfarer. he didn't want hyunjin to know that he was secretly a feminine fortnite player, which also meant he would need to switch out his emotes. jisung mentally cringed as he swapped out cupid for popular vibe.

"okay i'm ready, what's your username?" hyunjin finally acknowledged after about four minutes. "don't make fun of me, but it's jisungsgirlyqueen." the other on the line went silent for a moment before bursting out into a loud laughter. "what the fuck, jisung? whatever, mine is hyunjx00." jisung pursed his lips as he heard the olders reaction to his username, but deciding to drop it since hyunjins was equally as difficult to type out.

⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

"hyunjin you betrayed me! i wanted the airbending!" jisung shouted as he watched hyunjins character take the scroll before he could get it. suddenly, he stopped hearing things from hyunjin. this caused him to check his phone, only to realize that it had died, and if you have no other way of communication other than calling, jisung had to resort to the worst thing ever. fortnite voice chat.

he sighed as he opened up the settings and clicked the voice chat box until it said "open mic." this was literally the worst thing that could ever happen to anybody. "hyunjin my phone died." he said awkwardly as he heard some gunshots that were nearby. "hyunjin theres shots nearby! let's third party." jisung giggled, still awaiting for hyunjins response. a soft chuckle came from the corridor, catching jisungs attention.

minho was standing there, and he's been standing there for a while. jisung dropped his nintendo switch as he turned his head and set his gaze on minho. "what the fuck? when did you get here?" minho leaned against the wall that was next to him, admiring how jisung was so into the game with hyunjin. "a while ago. but it doesn't matter." he said as he set his stuff down and walked over to the queen sized bed jisung was sitting on. once he was next to jisung, he wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his chin on jisungs shoulder.

"continue the game."