Chapter 17

omg so sorry for the late update!!!! i was very sick today and yesterday i just had no idea what to do for this chapter. special thanks to my friend for giving me the idea for this chapter. also 1k reads wth?!?! thank you so much???!!!!! anyways, filler chapter.... not for the plot, hehe.. i hope you enjoy!!!

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

it's been a week, a very long week at that. preparation and planning was the absolute worst for minho and jisung, especially since it was just the two of them that did the most planning considering they were the ones going on the business trip together. and finally, it was their day to relax after all their hard work. jisung had to sit for a nice three hours in a horrid economy seat, next to a crying child who was a living shit, while minho enjoyed his luxurious time in first class.

if jisung wasn't able to control himself, he would have thrown that child out of the seat by now, but for the time being, he just had to put his headphones on as he waited for the flight to take off. unfortunately for jisung, the cries of the young child were still piercing through his ears, even with headphones on. "oh my fucking god." he muttered as he closed his eyes, trying to block out the screams of a toddler.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
minho was having the time of his life, although it would be better if jisung was with him. the company had decided it would be better for the budget if only one of them went to first class, and of course, they had bias over minho due to his status within the company. the seats were the ones where you could lay down fully, and minho took that to advantage with his old man joints. he had been on his fair share of business trips, so this wasn't much for him. again, he missed the presence of jisung, and would continue missing it for the next two and a half hours.

that was all that was on his mind during the given circumstances. how jisung is feeling in economy, if anything happened to him, if he should have been in economy instead. by now, the plane has already lifted and the most you could see was the soft looking clouds below. even though there were small walls that blocked the windows, minho thought about how jisung would view the sight. as for him, he chose to sleep for the rest of the entire flight, otherwise jisung wouldn't leave his mind.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
it was now an hour into the flight. the kid next to jisung had calmed down a bit, but was still annoying as shit. he wouldn't stop bothering jisung, who didn't even know him "what's your favorite thing in the whole world?" he asked at one point. jisung just glared at him everytime he spoke to him before looking out the window, blasting deja vu by txt in his headphones. but of course, not even a minute into the song, that little kid was frantically tapping on jisungs thigh.

"what?!" jisung pulled his headphones off, slightly shouting at the child obviously irritated. once he noticed the younger ones eyes fill up with tears, he let out a long exhale that he didn't realize he was holding in. "i.. i just wanted to know if you liked cars." the kid said between sniffles as he began to burst out crying. "oh my god- sure, i like cars. stop bothering me, go watch my little pony or something." jisung threw his headphones back on but then felt another small tap. he glared at the kid in the seat next to him who simply asked "whats my little pony?"

jisung was appalled. how could this kid not know what my little pony was? his parents are obviously feeding him the wrong media. "shut the fuck up." he said before turning his head back to the window and crossing his arms. "god i hate kids." he whispered, inchoherent to the young one beside him.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
one hour and thirty minutes into the flight, minho was still asleep. it was a good thing the other passangers couldn't see him, because he was knocked out and he looked like those cats that ugly sleep. but he had to wake up sooner or later, and his body chose sooner. he slowly opened his eyes as he stirred awake, looking for jisung as if he were next to him. unfortunate to minho, he was not there.

just then, a flight attendent came by asking people around if they needed any assistance. minho quickly looked around to see if he had any paper and pen to write a note down. but he was unable to find it by the time she made her way to minho's booth. "excuse me sir, do you need anything? i can get you food or a drink," she asked politely as minho lifted his gaze towards her. "do you have a paper and a pen?" he asked. the woman seemed stunned by this question, after all, she was usually asked if she could bring them food. "i may have some, yes." she responded hesitant as she left to go fetch the items minho requested.

a few minutes later, she came back with the right materials. minho smiled at her to thank her before requesting another thing. "do you think you could come back in maybe two minutes?" he asked. "yes, i will assist you with anything you need." she said before leaving once again. minho set the paper on the tray in his booth as he began jotting down on the paper he was given, writing a note to jisung as if they were highschoolers passing notes in class. as the words formed on the paper, it revealed to say something along the lines of "i miss you. is everything okay back there? - your boyfriend, minho"

he set the pen and paper down and focused on something else as he waited for the flight attendent to return. she did, after a bit. minho handed her the paper and pen and asked her to deliver it to someone. "would you deliver this to seat 11b in economy for me, please?"

she smiled at the man before obliging. "of course. please enjoy the rest of your flight."