Chapter 8

hi guys, i totally procastinated this chapter and didnt proofread it bc i didnt know who i would put jisung with and i also started making it at like 3pm but i promise it adds to the plot.. even though it makes no sense at all. also im going to stop w/ the 5 stars and hearts bc it doesnt sit right w me so im doing smth new!!
≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ = scene change
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ = perspective change.
anyways, thank u all for the nice comments and enjoy loves!!!

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

jisungs head was throbbing in pain. he wanted to take another day off for his hangover, which was excruciatingly painful at the current moment. but unfortunately for him, he had no other choice but to get to work, since he had many things to make up for from his day off.

while still lying down in his bed, he grabbed his phone off of his nightstand beside him, checking the time to make sure it wasn't too late. but of course, jisung was almost two hours late from sleeping in after drinking a lot the previous night (and some other things >ᴗ•).

he didn't want to leave his bed, as he was comfortable in his current position. yet he still had to get up and get ready for work. lazily and slowly peeling himself from the comfort of his mattress, he finally got up.

jisung took his time getting ready. his energy was completely depleted. he was really starting to regret becoming totally intoxicated the night prior. although, he did think it was at least a bit worth it. he had been extensively satisfied by the activities he contributed to previously.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

as he was making his way towards the inside of his company building, the elevator opened and unveiled the one person he hated most.

right, lee minho. jisung attempted to avoid him, but his efforts fell short as the other spoke the moment he saw him. "jisung, what a surprise to see you here." he smiled softly. "yeah, hello, mr. lee.." jisung voiced awkwardly, wanting to get as far away as he could from the man.

"did you have fun last night?" minho scrutinized jisungs puzzled expression. "well, i was sick yesterday, so not really." he answered, lying through his breath in hopes for minho to stop interrogating him and leave him alone.

"i doubt you were sick." minho faintly said, unintelligible to jisung. "what was that, mr. lee?" jisung questioned, cluelessly. "nothing, you should get to work soon. i'm glad you're feeling better now, mr. han." minho advocated before scanning his watch and departing from the scene. jisung just watched, confounded.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"jisung!!" hyunjin shouted as he got up from his desk and ran to the shorter. he threw his arm over jisungs shoulder as the two walked over to the desks, chatting about the things jisung did and what happened while he was gone for the day.

as the two reached the workspace, they found their way towards seungmin's desk. "seungmin, jisung's back." hyunjin exclaimed. the youngest of the three paused whatever he was working on and turned to the others standing. "hey jisung, did you have fun?" he asked. "yeah, i did, but this fucking hangover is not so fun." was the response he got.

then, hyunjin gasped out of nowhere. "jisung, did you go to the club?" he inquired. "yeah," jisung replied but was interrupted by a squeal from the taller. "wait, did you get laid?" hyunjin halfway whispered. jisung hit his shoulder in return. "hyunjin, we are at work! don't just say that." hyunjin looked at jisung, dumbfounded.

"he's right, it's unprofessional. how did you even land in the supervisor position?" seungmin pondered. "okay, there are times where i am professional or not, and i can be professional when i need to be! right now, i need to know if jisung enjoyed it or not." hyunjin defended himself substantially.

jisung looked around before leaning towards hyunjins ear and whispering. "okay, i did."

the older slapped his hand on top of his mouth as if to prevent himself from speaking. "but i don't remember who it was since i was too drunk to function. plus, they left while i was sleeping." jisung stated.

then, a woman came up to the trio holding lots of files. "mr. han, you are needed in mr. lee's office, it's urgent." she informed before leaving quickly. "of course," jisung exhaled, preparing himself for whatever nonsense minho was about to give him.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"what do you need from me, mr. lee?" jisung questioned while holding his hands infront of himself. "i've got just a tad question for you." he responded. "go ahead, mr. lee."

"where were you yesterday?" he interjected, jisung caught off guard from the random and unexpected question being asked of him. "i was home, why? i've told you i was sick, haven't i?" jisung returned with dishonesty.

minhos eyes gaze to his hands on the desk, not going unnoticed by jisung. "mr. lee? is there something you'd like to tell me?" jisung asked, perplexed on why the superior was acting this way.

"no, you may leave, jisung." minho looked up, instead of the usual intimidating expression he had, his eyes were soft and it was as if he was never cold, or scary to anyone else in the office.

jisung furrowed his eyebrows, hesitating before leaving. minho was acting strange, and jisung wasn't really enjoying it. asides from the absolutely adorable expression minho had earlier, everything else about him was just off, making jisung wonder if he did anything for that to happen.

obviously, he didn't understand what minho's unusual behavior had to do with him. but even if it did, why was jisung apart of it? he hadn't even seen minho in person since two days ago. was he just clingy?

jisung started to overthink the matter a little bit. thinking of how he had made it clear he didn't enjoy minho's presence, and many more things.

when he got back, his two friends weren't speaking anymore, instead were engrossed on some work. he wondered if they also had anything to do with the irregular, quiet, and not-bothersome minho.

"hey guys, don't you think mr. lee is acting weirdly today?" he prompted once he reached the two. seungmin hummed before speaking. "not really, did something happen?" he said, eyes still focused on his laptop screen, typing away. "i don't know, he asked me where i was last night and he got all soft for some reason." jisung stated, deciding not to think much of it anymore.

hyunjin glanced up from his papers, pursing his lips in thought. "wait, jisung. i think i understand." he conceded. "what do you mean?" the one standing asked.

"actually it's unreasonable. forget i even said anything." hyunjin dismissed. jisung however didn't want to let go of it. "just tell me, it's probably not even bad." he pushed towards the decision.

hyunjin spun in his chair to turn towards jisung, leaning on one of the armrests. "maybe he was the one you don't remember? that you, y'know, fucked." hyunjin prompted. jisung furrowed his brows, expression quickly changing to one of disgust.

"you're right, that is unreasonable. besides, i'd rather do it with anyone except for him." jisung retorded. "that's just ridiculous." he fake-gagged before crossing his arms. "plus, why would he even be at a club after work?" jisung added.

seungmin joined in on the two's conversation. "well, he did have a freshly made post-sex-glow on his face this morning." he remarked, leaving jisung with his mouth partially opened from shock.

jisung in disbelief that the two had even come up with this idea. it just wasn't possible. and if that was the case, fate really has its ways with bringing two people together. jisung was done for.