Chapter 11

not proofread. once again, FOR THE PLOT AHAHA. anyways. 440 read?!?!?! I GAINED 100 OVERNIGHT? TYSM!!!
i saw these ppl with matching pfps on here and it was the cutest thing ever like someone match profile pics with me pls😭???
anyways enough ab that enjoy this chapter!!

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
there was a small amount of tension in the air between jisung and minho, at least, that's what jisung thought. minho on the other hand was cooing at anything the other did, adoring him. jisung didn't like it though, it made him feel like he was a child.

he didn't know why minho was acting like this, he was more clingy. jisung just knew that it needed to end. minho's admiration with jisung was driving him insane, and he wasn't able to get any of the thirty-four tasks minho had assigned him to do, since he was being distracted everytime he even looked at a paper from the others annoying actions.

"minho, stop staring at me." jisung narrowed his eyes at the other who was just watching him work. "i'm not staring, i'm simply making sure you don't do anything wrong." minho argued back, not even bothering to take his dreamy gaze off jisung. the other feeling discomfort at this, wondering what to do for minho to focus on something else.

"why are you being like this? it's unprofessional, especially for a ceo." jisung remarked, practically giving minho a scorn look. "i am being professional, besides, if i weren't then there would be no one to judge or point out. i'm not having a meeting with any clients or executives at the moment, so i can act how i please." minho had a smug look on his face as he leaned his cheek into the palm of his hand.

jisung remained silent as he continued to struggle on the piece of work he was fixing up. "do you want to know the real reason, jisung?" this caused him to pause what he was doing and lift his gaze towards minho, who was returning the eye contact heavily. minho stood up from his seat and advanced towards jisung.

once he was in front of the other, he lifted his hand to cup the shorters cheek. jisungs eyes widened at the interaction, not understanding where this was going. "it has to do with a specific someone dragging me along home with him one night. which i believe, is far more unprofessional than how i am being now." minho whispered as he smirked at the other before removing his hand. "i have some work to do, make sure you finish those files. i'll be back later, mr. han." minho smiled softly before exiting the office. jisung was left in a state of shock as he just watched the other leave, his mouth opened slightly.

"no fucking way."

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"repeat that?" hyunjin and seungmin were leaned in towards jisung to hear him better, as if they didn't the first time. "isleptwithmrlee." jisung blurted quickly, trying to get over it. his eyes were focused on the hands in his lap, fidgeting around with eachother. "you know what, i'm just going to avoid him. i was embarrassed so badly by him, i can't face him now." jisung asserted, putting his hands down as he faced his two friends.

"jisung, you can't avoid someone you fucked if you work with them." seungmin stated rationally. "he will probably keep on trying to get your attention." jisung hated the thought of this, he didn't even want to show up to work and lose his job if that meant he would be left alone by the one night stand that was haunting him.

"he's right. maybe you should just be a bad bitch and show mr. lee what he's missing." hyunjin prompted, crossing his legs as he spoke. "that does seem like a good idea," jisung considered, thinking for a moment of what hyunjin suggested. "but no, i think he would stick to me even more." jisung shook his head.

"or maybe just talk to him about it? say you were drunk? actually, first ask him why he was even at a nightclub in the first place." seungmin suggested, again, logically. hyunjin nodded in agreement to this, jisung just looking at the two.

"but how am i going to bring it up? that's such an odd thing to ask. do you expect me to go 'hey, why were you at a club and fucking up on people, more specifically silly little drunk ol' me'?" jisung frowned at seungmins suggestion. "now i can see why i recognized him." jisung pinched his temple as he squeezes his eyes shut.

"i can't believe it. of all people. why was he even there?! on that day specifically?" jisung complained as he slumped in his seat, against the table. "maybe you two are like soulmates or something" hyunjin raised his eyebrows at the other, resulting in getting hit on the shoulder.

"ow, why do you keep hitting me! i'm just speaking the truth." hyunjin held his shoulder where he was hit. "you're too dumb to know the truth." jisung groaned at the current situation.

"i don't know how i'm gonna get out of this. literally anyone else! why did it have to be him? and i just found out today!" jisung whined. he rest his head into his arms on the table, letting out an exaggerated exhale.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
jisung was not alone on the fact that he had slept with minho was stuck in his mind. minho, who was working with a coworker, kept unfocusing on the work they were doing. all because of his side conversation with jisung.

minho was confident during that moment, but after he had told on himself to jisung, he was starting to regret it. specifically because everytime he thought of his words and jisungs reaction one time, it replayed in his mind again.

"mr. lee, are you okay? you haven't touched the contract, and i don't believe you've read it so far either." the woman questioned, concerned for her boss. "sorry miss, i've just got some things on my mind. we can continue this tomorrow, i need to get back to.. something important." minho expelled a sigh before setting the pen down and standing up.

"i see, mr. lee. i can drive you back to your workplace if you'd like?" she asked, smiling beautifully. minho just stared at her with a blank expression. "i brought my own car here, so i think i'd rather take it back. thank you for the offer though." he replied, his voice in a monotone and the expression never leaving.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

as minho was walking towards his office, he decided to make a quick detour and stopped by some of the employees nearby. "have any of you seen mr. han?" he asked a group of people. "no, sorry sir." one replied. "i saw him at his old desk, before he got moved up." another spoke up. minho thanked that person before turning back and going to fetch his assistant.

but as he reached the elevator, it opened infront of him, revealing jisung who was holding his hands together infront of himself. "jisung, i was looking for you." minho said, taking ahold of jisungs wrist which had broken the hands intertwining. "we need to talk." they both said at the same time, jisung taken aback. minho was just smiling at the other.

he dragged jisung to his office so that they would have more privacy. "mr. lee, about that night.. i actually have a question for you," jisungs nervousness was evident. "i'm listening." minho let go of his grasp on jisungs wrist, and moved his hand down to hold onto jisungs hand, reassuring the other of any nervousness. "okay, um, firstly. why were you at a nightclub to begin with? specifically that one place, on that one day, at that one time." jisung spoke in a fast pace. minho chuckled at this.

"well, we all have those days. i felt i needed to throw myself out there, have fun, especially since there isn't much to do here when i'm at this place all day, everyday." minho replied. "um so my presence enough isn't entertaining to you? what a faker." jisung acted shocked in a dramatic way, removing his hand from minhos. the other quickly jumped to defend himself though. "no, jisung! that's not what i mean. you're the most interesting part of my day." he asserted.

"it's the opposite for me. anyways, second thing. why would you agree to go home with me when you knew it was me? i can't believe this. you could have just said i was drinking to much or something," jisung condemned. minho threw his hands up in the air as if he were innocent. "you were the one practically grinding his ass on my dick! besides, it's not like you were the only one drinking." he argued back in defense. jisung rolled his eyes playfully at this.

"i still can't believe i slept with you. how did you remember it if you were drunk?!" jisung asked confused. "well, i remember important things when i'm drunk." he smirked at the curly haired man, earning a smack on the arm from him.

"i'm done with this conversation. forget anything happened, i still don't enjoy being around you." jisung had left the room, leaving minho standing there like a lovesick man.