Chapter 14

hi guys late update because i was playing the sims 4 and didnt have this chapter planned out until AFTER i was done playing. i also took like a 40 minute break on this to watch tiktok hahahahahaha. also i have an addiction with changing my pfp. literally wont change it for months if anyone wanted to match and be cuties together 🤗 i also have an addiction with changing the cover but this is the last time i promise

ok enjoy this chapter while u can.

➶-͙˚ ༘✶
jisung was nervous. the business party was today, and minho was picking him up in a couple of minutes. he's never been to a business party before, especially since he's never had a high role in a company such as a ceo's assistant until he joined the current one he is working at. minho just asked him to accompany him to a business party where everyone who knew minho would be putting their attention on jisung, due to minho's lack of companionship.

he didn't know what he would say to other business leaders or executives, so his orginal plan was to at least get tipsy on the alcohol served there, if there was any, so that he would be more comfortable with speaking about projects and how he handles them in front of important people. not to mention, minho was trying to obtain the host of the party to become one of their clients.

jisung decided to take some deep breaths to prepare himself for the big event, hoping that he wouldn't mess anything up or ruin minho's image to others.

just as jisung was calming his panic, he heard a car pull up. he rushed to the nearest window to look outside, and as expected, minho was leaning on his car while typing away on his phone behind the gates that led to jisungs house. as if on cue, jisung heard a ping come from his phone. immediately he checked it to see a messages from minho that said he was waiting for him. he pursed his lips as he paused for a moment, processing what was about to happen.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

jisung leaves the front of his house as he goes to unlock his gate, gaining the attention from minho. "hey, are you ready?" he asked, noticing how jisung was a bit uneasy. jisung sighed in response, focusing to his hands that were picking and fidgeting with eachother.

"we can wait a little bit if you're not ready." minho suggested, attempting to reassure the other that there wasn't anything to be under pressure for. "will there be alcohol?" jisung asked, looking up to minho with doe-eyes. minho hummed in response. "they may serve alcohol, they may not." jisungs expression dropped at this, hoping that there was at least a couple hard drinks there.

"we'll see." he replied, motioning towards minho's car. "i'm ready, we should go now." minho smiled slightly as he walked towards the passanger door and opened it for jisung to get in. once he was seated, minho leaned in to buckle jisungs seatbelt for him before closing the door and going to the drivers side.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

minho noticed jisungs restlessness out of the corner of his eye as he drove. it was somewhat distracting him as he was trying to focus on the road ahead of him, so he decided to put it to a stop. minho moved his hand and rested it on jisungs shaking thigh, as if he were saying 'it's going to be okay'. immediately, jisungs leg stopped shaking in response.

minho didn't bother to remove his hand, instead rubbing up and down jisungs upper leg to calm and reassure him. for the rest of the ride, jisung remained calm. enjoying the presence of the man next to him. he was thankful to minho for trying and succeeding in calming jisung down.

the two arrived at the location of the business party. it was a huge building, and it looked like it was worth more than jisung as a whole. jisungs eyes widened as he set his gaze upon the tall structure.

"minho, this place is huge. i think i'll get lost." jisung asserted in utter shock, his eyes never leaving the view of the gorgeous architecture. "i wasn't planning on leaving you alone." minho chuckled, taking ahold of jisungs hand before dragging the other towards the front doors of the place.