Chapter 20

filler chapter.. just because i didnt want to make a chapter for plot :(((( very short chapter (only 900 words wtf) anyways i hope you all enjoy this longly awaited (and very bad) chapter... wahoo! also 2.1k reads wtf????!?!?! tysm!!!
not proofread btw <3 not like i ever proofread anyways

₍ᐢ. .ᐢ₎

jisung was hot.

not in a flattering, gratifying way. he was sweating, practically overheating. this was all due to the man that was next to him, asleep, but somehow conscious. it was currently two in the morning, and jisung had woken up at least three times due to the heat. this time, he just stayed awake.

he was being enclasped by the one who was staying with him. no matter how much he tried, he couldn't escape his grip on the boy. it was as if he knew he were trying to leave, which had him tighten his embrace to the other. jisung did not like this whatsoever, in fact, he hates anything remotely close to warmth. he is a cold lover and a cold person, so the older one in his hotel bed was ruining his vibe as an ice man.

not to mention his notorious snores that were directly in jisungs ear way. it was like he just knew how to make jisung unable to get his well needed beauty rest while he was a deep sleeper so he would get the most amount he would need for the next day. this gave jisung even more of a reason to simply dislike the other for his clinginess. minho had broken his promise of not attaching himself to jisung within the third day of the trip, when he was playing games with hyunjin.

so, since there wasn't anything to do about it, he just relaxed in minhos embrace and took his phone off the nightstand beside the white bed to scroll through some tiktoks. at first, there were a few funny ones. but jisung couldn't laugh at them due to his position. which then ended up with jisung finally attempting one last thing to get minho off of him.

jisung turned to face minho who had his head burrowed in jisungs back previously. he took a moment to observe minho's facial expression while he was sleeping before slowly moving down towards the edge of the bed - pulling minho with him. once he got close enough to where minho wasn't next to the nightstand, jisung carefully unlocked minho's fingers from his waist and positioned himself with his feet on minhos stomach before kicking him with full force off the bed.

minho flew off the bed as jisung kicked him, hard enough to awake minho mid-kick. a small "ow" could be heard from the floor where minho landed hard on his back. before minho could say anything as he fully woke up, jisung turned his back to him and laid back down in his position before the events had just happened, tucking himself into the white blanket of the hotel bed.

"what the hell, jisung? what time is it?" minho stood up from the floor, his voice a little raspy as he stirred awake. the latter sighed as the one that was pushed asked about the current time. "it's two in the morning and i couldn't sleep because you were practically emerged in me, i swear i almost died of heat exhaustion." jisung let out a small 'hmph' of anger as he explained why he threw minho off his only zone of comfort. "not to mention you snore like a bear! let me sleep!" he bursted out, sitting up as he glared at the older who looked puzzled towards him.

"i'm sorry, i guess?" minho apologized before crawling back into bed with the other. jisung ignored his apology, however he turned to face minho, who was facing him already. "let me sleep before you do. i fall asleep fast, but only when it's extremely quiet. don't cling to me either." jisung flipped over, back to face the wall. but instead of doing what he was told to do so, minho slowly enveloped jisung in his arms, causing him to turn back at minho.

"what did i just tell you?" jisung furrowed his brows at the other before speaking again. "this is unprofessional." he said before turning once again to grab minhos hands that were interlocked around his waist and throw them off of him. but unlucky for jisung, minho held him tight, it was like trying to screw off a lid to something that was too stiff to take off. "mr. lee, either let go of me or i will drag you to the floor with your grip on me." jisung attempted at threats to the other, but it had just made him tighten him hold more if it wasn't already enough.

"i told you to stop you fat fucking wank" jisung turned swiftly and shoved minho off of him. minho looked at him with his little doe eyes being narrowed as he was being pushed, a look that said 'excuse me?' on his face. "please jisung, i can't sleep without holding anything." minho lied under his breath, but whatever it took to be clinging to jisung for hours at a time. "you can hold a pillow." jisung shifted to face his back towards minho after viewing his expression.

"but it's simply not the same, it's cold. i prefer warmth over cold." he persisted with his choice of hugging jisung, but the other was just not having it. "then make the pillow warm by holding it. i prefer cold over warm." the curly haired man countered at minhos argument and plead. "oh my god fine! you're so hopeless. let me fall asleep before you do anything, i can't sleep when it's hot."

wahoo! minho thought as he giggled in victory.

(just kidding!)