10

narrative 

Lillian pov 

Yesterday Alice and I kissed in the office. It was awkward for a little while, but then we started talking like before. I was scared that Alice maybe changed her mind, and didn't like me. But right before I left she asked me out.

She is picking me up in twenty minutes, and I'm fucking terrified. I started getting ready two hours ago. I still have to do my makeup. 

I'm wearing a red dress that compliments my curves. It goes down to mid-thigh and is loose around my legs, but tight at my hips and breasts. The neck goes down pretty low and shows a good amount of cleavage. The straps are about as wide as my pinky. This is the most flattering dress I own. 

I hear a knock on my door while putting on my docs. 

"You can just come I'm!" I yell.

The door opens and I see the hottest fucking woman in the world. She's wearing black slacks with a belt and a white wife beater. The shirt makes it so I can see all of her muscles perfectly. I can see the outline of her abs through the tank top. Alice works out every day and set multiple records when she was in college here. There's probably a reason that she was my gay awakening.

"Wow," She stops in her tracks.

"Wow, to you," I tell her.

"You look," She says, wide-eyed.

"So do you," I reply.

She closes the door behind her and starts to walk towards me. 

She grabs my arm, lifts it in the arm, and twirls me, taking a better look. 

"God," She says.

"What?" I ask her.

"You're so fucking hot, Lill," She tells me.

I look up at her and she looks from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"What time is our reservation?" She asks me.

"We have like 20 minutes until we actually need to leave," I tell her.

She quickly grabs my face and smashes her lips into mine. Her lips pull on my bottom lip and her hands travel up my body.