17

narrative

Iris pov

"I love you so much," I tell Paige.

"I love you too," she smiles.

"im so happy to be here with you," I say, soaking in the sun.

me and Paige have our feet dipped in the pool. "I am too ma."

Paige leans in to give me a light kiss on the lips.

"LESBIANS!!" we hear familiar voice say.

Julien fucking baker.

"OH MY GOD ITS IRIS FROM THE CONCERT!!" Julien yells.

"I told you they'd remember," I whisper to Paige.

the boys walk over to us. "speechless?" Phoebe asks.

"kind of," I smile.

"well, you're our besties now," Julien tells us.

"REALLY?!" Paige screams.

"yes," Phoebe laughs.

"you play basketball, right?" Lucy asks Paige.

"yeah," she replies.

"she the best player ever," I say.

"besides her sister of course," Paige says.

"no you're better," I say.

"this is gay." Julien says.

"who's your sister?" Phoebe asks me.

"Caitlin Clark," I answer.

"oh shit!" Phoebe yells. "that's cool!"

"Paige," Julien gets Paige's attention. "wanna 1v1 me?"

"Julien, you're five foot," Phoebe says.

"so?"

"Paige is six foot," I tell her.

"I guess we'll never see how bad I would beat you then," Julien shrugs.

"sure.." Paige laughs.

"DRAG RACING THROUGH THE CANEON SINGING BOYS DONT CRY," me and Paige scream at their concert. every night the boys have a small concert.

the song ends and Julien decides to run in circles around the stage.

"met you at the divebar to go shoot some pool. And make fun of the cowboys with neck tattoos. ask you easy questions about work and school. im trying to be cool about it. feeling like an absolute fool about. wishing you were kind enough to be cruel about it. Telling myself I can always do without it. knowing that it probably isn't trueeee," Julien sings.

"I came prepared for absolution if you'd only asked. so I take some offense when you say no regrets. I remember it's impossible to pass your tests. im trying to forget about it. feeling like im breaking a sweat about it wishing you would kindly get out of my head about it. telling myself one day I'll forget about it. knowing that it probably isn't trueee." Lucy sings.

"once I took your medication to know what it's like. and now I have to act like I can't read your mind. ask you how you're doing and I let you lie but we don't have to talk about it. I can walk you home and practice method acting. I'll pretend like being with you doesn't feel like drowning. telling you it's nice to see how good you're going. even though we know it isn't trueeee." Phoebe finishes the song.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING TONIGHT!!" Lucy yells.

"WE WILL BE HERE AT THE SAME TIME TOMORROW!!" Julien then yells.

the boys then run off stage and aren't to be seen again that night.

Paige and I get back to our cabin and I sit down on the bed. I turn on the tv and watch a boring movie because it is the only thing available to watch in the middle of the ocean. Paige gets in the shower.

by the time Paige gets out, im insanely bored.

she walks out of the bathroom wearing a grey Nike sports bra and spider man boxers. her hair is still wet and draped over her shoulders.

"I love the undies," I laugh.

"thank you," she smiles.

"you know what I think would make them even better?" I ask.

"what is that?"

"if they were on the floor," I smirk.

Paige's head quickly turns to look at me before she jumps on the bed.

she quickly pulls my oversized shirt over my head so we are both down to our bras and underwear.

she starts to kiss me urgently and I pull at the fabric of her sports bra and she sits up and pulls it over her head. I lift up my torso so she is able to unclasp mine as well.

she starts to kiss down my body. stopping at certain spots to leave sweet kisses. she makes it to the elastic of my underwear and starts to pull it down.

"is this alright ma?" she asks.

"god yes," I gasp.

she pulls my underwear to my ankles and I kick them off my feet and onto the floor.

she immediately pushes a finger in and starts pumping it in and out of me.

"fuck-" I gasp.

she adds another finger and starts to curl them. I moan at the sensation and Paige brings her lips to my clit. she begins to lick and suck on it, making me closer and closer.

"oh my god Paige," I gasp, throwing my head back further.

"you're doing so good," she says against my clit.

she adds a third finger and pumps faster.

"yes!" I yell. "oh my god Paige!"

"take it ma," she says.

"oh- ah- faster," I gasp.

she starts moving even faster and sucks harder.

"im gonna-" I yell.

"come for my ma," she says.

"I'm almost," I say before hitting my climax.

after a little while of calming down and um- well, you know, we lay in bed.

"im so tired," I yawn.

"oh, I bet," she smirks.

"shut up," I smack her arm.

"good night ma," she says.

"good night, Bueckers," I reply.

her eyes widen, "excited for my dreams tonight!"

"you're so weird," I tell her before she wraps her arms around me and we drift to sleep.

a/n- MY GF LIKED IT!!!

Anywayyyyy, sorry the chapters have been shorter, I just wanna make it so that I can post more consistently.

ive also been writing the Caitlin book and have a bunch of chapters done so I'll post a few of those sometime soon.

BYE MY QUEE(R)NS