22

narrative and insta

Iris pov

one week later

"YOU WHAT?" Caitlin screams, looking at the box in my hand.

"it wasn't even that much money!" I say.

"that's not the point here!" she yells. "I was fine with you two dating and shit. but you are not going to give her that!"

"clearly not anymore! we are hardly even together! I haven't talked to her in a week!"

"you two aren't compatible, Iris," she pauses. "im sorry, but you just aren't. it was good while it lasted."

"I love her Caitlin!" I argue. "and im going to give her this when we talk again."

"you're not getting married!!" Caitlin yells.

"it's a promise ring, bitch!" I scream.

Paige pov

"I DONT MISS NO EX I DONT MISS NO TEXT I CHOOSE NOT TO RESPOND!" I drunkenly sing.

me and azzi are at the club right now.

"I DONT REGRET JUST PRETEND IT DIDNT HAPPEN," I sing.

a finger taps on my shoulder. I turn around to see a short blonde looking up at me.

"hi," she smiles.

"heyyyyy," I respond.

"are you drunk?" she laughs.

"noooooooo," I say.

"do you wanna dance with me and my friends?" she asks.

"AZZI!" I scream. "COME DANCE WITH THESE HOES WITH ME!"

"OKAAAAAAYYYYYY!" azzi yells back, walking toward me.

I walk over to the group of girls and dance.

the blonde gets closer to me and turns around and starts to grind against me.

I raise my arms in the air and keep on dancing.

I feel tears running down my cheeks. I can't believe how hard all of this shit is. I can't handle it man.

"Paige, what are you doing?" azzi asks me, looking between me and the blonde.

"FUCK!" I scream, separating from the girl. "i-im taken!" I pause. "im in love! I am going to marry her! I-I need to get her back!" I throw up all over the girls shoes.

"EW!" the girl yells. "I JUST WANTED A HOOKUP!" she runs out of the club.

"what the fuck," azzi says.

"I didn't even realize that I was dancing with her." against her.

Iris pov

I need to find Paige. I can't handle not talking to her anymore.

I check Paige's location on snap map. it says she's at a club that is about a five minute walk from my apartment.

I walk towards the club, wearing my favorite dress.

I reach the club and look inside. the place is filled with a bunch of drunk college kids.

I walk in and look around the club. my eyes search for Paige.

I find azzi and look within the group of girls she is with.