⸻ TWENTY ⸻

As much as I want to do this and really begin, I'm tempted to ask for a break first

As much as I want to do this and really begin, I'm tempted to ask for a break first. My mind changes swiftly when Lex fists the collar of his shirt behind his head and takes it off.

Is there a consensus among men to remove their shirts like this? Do they know how hot it looks? Do they train in front of a mirror to master the technique?

My mind goes blank, and my mouth waters at the sight of his impressive torso, my questions fading at once.

This man was always temptation incarnate in my eyes, but right now, he looks goddamn edible.

The muscles of his torso are defined and chiseled. I can see the outline of his abs, the deep V at his hips, his firm pecs... His shoulders are broad, and his arms are strong and well-balanced with the rest of him. I also like the thin veil of body hair covering his chest area and descending in a narrow path all the way to the waistband of his pants. It's like every single thing about him is perfectly engineered to make me swoon.

I sit up to press my palms on his chest, enjoying the firmness of his warm skin. When I tilt my head upward to demand his lips, he gives me an ardent kiss. Shameless, I press myself against his naked torso, my erect nipples teased by the soft hair on his chest.

Then, I pull away to work on his belt. He waits, his hands resting high on my outer thighs, his thumbs mechanically grazing my skin, as I unhook the button and pull down his zipper. Passing my thumbs under the coarse fabric, I push the jeans away, along with his boxers.

His dick jerks out, and my eyes widen at the incredible sight.

This is the ultimate proof that God is a woman. Only my gender could have been this meticulous. Clearly, she took her sweet time when creating this particular man, paying keen attention to every last detail.

Taking root in a patch of trimmed dark hair, Lex's dick is an appealing fleshy color, with just a dash of pink, which makes it look healthy. He's cut, and the plump-like head of him sits there temptingly as if daring me to kneel and welcome it into my mouth, to taste it, to run my tongue over its smooth texture. It has this slight upward curve Kate had once called the G-spot seeker. Even the heavy weights underneath his shaft are the ideal size and shape, hanging tightly under his lengthy girth.

Already, I know Lex's dick will be the best of my life, even though he might split me in half. I'm almost certain my hand isn't big enough to circle it completely.

Remembering I can actually try, I run my fingers over his shaft and marvel at its warmth, softness, and hardness. Fuck, this is going to be out of this world.

As suspected, I can barely circle it with my fingers, but almost. Invigorated by the challenge, I tighten my hold on him until the tip of my thumb meets that of my middle finger. The pressure of my grip makes him grunt something that sounds deliciously obscene, his gaze never leaving my hand massaging him. When he lets out another low moan, my proud smile grows wider. And even more when a stream of precum leaks out, revealing how much he enjoys my touch. Using my thumb, I spread the translucent liquid over his swollen head, making it shiny and tempting.