53 | Threats

( 2month later )

Esha's POV :

Just like everyday , I woke up in my husband's arms today too. When the sunlight fell on me through the curtains . He's still sleeping. Ofcourse he has to be . He was very tired yesterday .

But today I am feeling different. I am feeling a happiness that I have never felt before. It feels as if God has given me all the happiness he had . Yesterday, when Avin and I both went to our office, I was working in my cabin and suddenly I started feeling very nauseous . This was not happening for the first time. When I was having breakfast with Avin yesterday in the morning, I was feeling the same even while eating.

I had gone to the sink and Avin, being tensed followed me into the bathroom. I vomited a lot. Not knowing why this was happening . Avin again made me sit on the sink and I was feeling so dizzy that I held him and stayed for some time. He was forcing that he would take me to the hospital but I did not go. Because I had an urgent meeting in my office .

He also said that he will cancel my meeting anyway and he himself will not go to office because he will take care of me the whole day.

But I convinced him not to worry too much about me because I might have eaten something wrong . And I also told him that the meeting is very urgent and our entire office is dependent on it. And it really was.
And then I also made him understand that even after the loss his company has suffered because of his stupidity so if he does not go to the office then there will be a problem .

Even after telling him so many things, he still did not agree. Then he told me that he would listen to me only if I let him tongue fuck me.

And how can I say no to this ?

So I convinced.

He knelt while I was sitting in the sink . He took off my shorts , buried his face between my legs and tongue fucked me so roughly , so hardly that I was about to pass out but I didn't cuz I stopped him .

So after that we went our own offices and then while I was making designs after the meeting I was feeling nauseous . AGAIN .
Rivan and Sophia was also there with me . In my Cabin . They got tensed too.
They immediately called the doctor and also Rivan was going to call Avin but I denied .

The doctor checked me .
And we all knew what was the real problem with me. A problem that I always want in my life .
The doctor did some tests and announced,

" Congratulations , You're PREGNANT Mrs. Chatterjee . It's one week ."

When those words left that doctor's mouth a sudden glow and smile came on my face . The day I was waiting for my whole life . I always wanted a child .

A little baby .

And mostly when it's ours .

AVIN'S and MINE .

It's our baby.

There's a life inside me .

Our little one.

Sophia , Rivan congratulated me . But I didn't tell this to Avin . Cause I want to keep this a surprise for him .
I know that he also wants a baby . And he will be so much happy when he will come to know that I am pregnant.

No one knows about this except Rivan , Sophia , the doctor and me .

So that's why I woke up early in the morning to give him a surprise breakfast. Cuz he everyday wakes up before me and makes me and himself breakfast. But now I want to do everything by my own. He made me a good chef . I mean I can make such yummy foods according to him. He says the food I make is like ' jannat ' .