Possessive Jealousy pt. 2

Pairing: Possessive!Alcina x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Requested by: Grace8116246

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Oral, Fingering, Anal sex, Choking

Hunter's Birthday Part 2 will be posted later today! My phone needs to charge before I can finish that part, but once my phone's charged, it's back to writing smut for you all!

I swallowed thickly as we reached our room, nuzzling her neck with a moan of anticipation. "I'm so glad it's the weekend."

'Rose petals,' I smiled when my eyes fluttered open — Alcina having told me to close my eyes until we were settled in the bath. 'Candles, bubbles...' I shuddered in anticipation, gasping softly when her hand rested on my thigh. 'I'm going to be very sore tomorrow if she's going all out like this,' My eyes drifted to the chocolate before I took a piece and offered it to the vampire, smiling when she let me feed it to her.

"You'll still talk to me like I'm your Princess, right, Mommy?"

"Of course," Alcina promised, her fingers gently massaging my thigh while I relaxed into her. "My words will be the only thing that's gentle later."

My eyes fluttered down when she brushed a finger over my folds. "I-I understand, M-Mommy."

"I knew you would," She mused and kissed my temple. "You're my Good Girl, after all."

"Always, Mommy," I promised, tilting my head enough to kiss her.

Alcina's thumb found its way to my clit, rubbing gentle circles on the bundle of nerves as she returned the kiss. The vampire's kiss swallowed every sound I made, and her thumb's actions caused a shudder of pleasure to wash over me. I melted into the vampire when her other hand began groping my breasts — massaging any flesh she could touch.

My body arched into her hands for pleasure, a stuttered moan slipping out of me when Alcina's fingers prodded my entrance. I wrapped my arms around the vampire's neck after turning my body, gasping as she eased one finger inside of me — taking the opportunity to claim my mouth with her tongue. I melted into her control of the kiss, happily drowning in the overstimulation of her touch, pleasure, and scent.

'Alci,' I whined when she broke the kiss — allowing me to catch my breath that I didn't realize I had needed. 'Come back!' Before I could pout, Alcina's lips found purchase on my neck and shoulder. 'Not my lips, but at least she's still kissing me.' The hand on my chest trailed to my thighs, massaging one while she pressed her finger inside, finally entering me — albeit slowly.

I let out a long moan, shuddering when Alcina's hand moved from my thigh to having her arm wrapped around me, holding me against her as her finger worked deeper and her mouth found my chest. The vampire paused when my nails dug into her shoulders, keeping her finger still as her thumb circled my bundle of nerves slower — hoping to distract me so I could relax and take her other finger. Once I relaxed, Alcina's lips moved to my breasts, licking, sucking, and nibbling at my nipples as her second finger joined her first, pulling a moan of her name from me.

Alcina smirked against my chest while my body adjusted to her fingers, her fangs grazing over the flesh — reminding me that she could mark me at any point in time. Once adjusted to Alcina's fingers, I began moving my hips slowly, letting out quiet moans of her name. Alcina moved her mouth to my other breast, giving it the same attention as the other before muttering praise to me.