-6-

sardaukar ships speed into the atmosphere before coming to an abrupt stop above the arakeen palace, or, above where house atreides peacefully rests

paul and mili lie fast asleep, legs still intertwined with eachother. the two felt nothing but peace.

until there wasn't.

two harkonnen men break down the door, storming in to collect their now unconscious bodies.

-

paul wakes up after the medicine wares off. he looks around in confusion, not being in bed, not being in his room, or even arakeen in general. they were in an ornithopter with both his mother and mili tied up.

"i've never had a white eyed fremen. you?" the harkonnen asks another.

"fremen ain't got no white eyes." another responds.

"she's fremen enough for me." the second one says.

"let's feed the mother and son to the worms, i give her a long goodbye." the deaf harkonnen says gesturing to the unconscious girl.

"don't you dare touch her." paul says darkly.

the harkonnens, however, did not care for what the boy had to say as they punched him in the stomach causing him to gag. "don't talk!" the deaf one says.

paul looks at his mother for reassurance for what he was about to do. she shook her head and signed with her fingers, 'don't! you're not ready yet!'

but paul didn't care

"remove her gag." he says normally but sternly.

the harkonnen stands up, walks over to paul, and punches him very harshly in the throat causing him to cough.

"shut up." he says walking away as paul pants, recollecting himself.

"we're far enough, let's throw the boy out." the one harkonnen says.

paul closes his eyes, focusing. he tightens his jaw and once the harkonnen grabs him by the collar he lets out in a distorted voice, "remove her gag!"

seemingly in a trance, the harkonnen walks over to jessica, and does as told, removing her gag.

"kill him!" jessica orders in the voice.

the harkonnen does as told walking over to the deaf one and slicing his throat before tossing him out to the desert sands. 

"set us free!" she then orders him. he, again, does as told. removing the rope which held their limbs together.

the harkonnen driving the ornithopter covers jessica's mouth. speaking something in harkonnen to his friend which cannot hear him.

jessica bites the man causing him to pull a knife on her

"stop! give me the knife." she orders using the voice again. he does as told before jessica kills  him then moving to kill the third one.