Caught

I took her out that morning to a couple of different clothing stores. We found a few business skirts with blazers and different color blouses to mix and match. We both had a good laugh when she tried some heels. She was not used to wearing them and I had to catch her a couple times from falling on her ass.

We bought a couple pair of heels and I told her she could practice wearing them at home. Next, we stopped and got her some jeans, shorts, and shirts for daily wear.

Walking by Victoria's Secret, she peeked in the window. "Do you have any nice lingerie?" I asked her.

"No. My mom was a prude. And I couldn't afford it when I moved out." She said.

"Every woman needs lingerie,makes them feel pretty." I said. I opened the door and gestured for her to go in first. I imagined it was like watching a kid in a candy store. She would pick a set up and hold it in front of her teasingly, asking me what I thought.

I helped her pick out a few nice sets, and some simple cotton, but cute ones as well. We loaded the car and had a bite to eat at a nice Italian place.

"Thank you so much for all the clothes today, and helpingme pick stuff out. And, for giving me an opportunity. It means a lot, and I will do my best to do what you need around the house."

"My pleasure." I replied. "We'll work on those heels and what I expect when I have clients over, but it might be awhile, so there's plenty of time for that."

We got home that afternoon and just kind of chilled for the night.

The next few days we worked on what I expected from her. I gave her codes to the alarm system and garage so she could get things as she needed, access to a debit card for groceries and such.

Things seemed to be working out rather well, and she was a quick learner. I had a trip to go out of state for a couple of days, so I helped her set up my flight and hotel reservations and book a rental car.

She dropped me off at the airport, and I was on my way. I called her when I could but was pretty busy most of the time. She had a few questions but waited until I called to ask, which I appreciate.

Carla came to pick me up on the way back and drove me home. I unpacked and showered. Opening my closet, I noticed some things had been moved around. Maybe Carla had moved some stuff putting clothes away, I thought?

Opening my top drawer, I noticed a couple of watches missing. That's weird, I thought to myself. I double checked my bag from the trip again to see if I had left them, but I was pretty sure I hadn't taken them with me. They weren't there.

I threw a robe on and opened my laptop, turning it on. I signed on to my security site and started filtering through the camera feeds. I had cameras installed inside and out a few months ago so I could watch Hank and any sitters watching him.

I listened by the door. She was in the kitchen making dinner. Going back to my laptop and filtering through video, I found what I was looking for.

I felt betrayed and angry. I went through options in my head just how to handle something like this. Everything I had done to help her and she was stealing from me!

I immediately thought about calling the cops. Should I get them involved? She's on parole. It would mean jail time for sure.

I opened the door and yelled downstairs, "Carla!"

Sitting down at my desk, I halfway closed the laptop as she came upstairs. "Yes sir?" She asked.

"Can you explain this?" I asked and opened my laptop showing her the video. She immediately started crying. "Mr Jeffries, I can explain."

"I don't want to fucking hear it!" I yelled. "Tell me why I shouldn't call the cops and turn your ass in!"

"I would be sent to jail and my parole revoked! Please Mr. Jeffries! I will do anything!" She pleaded. "Whatever you want, but I can't go to jail!"

"Anything?" I asked, still fuming. Wiping off tears she said, "Yes. I really need the money and this job is all I have. I owe some not very nice people money and was afraid they would find me here somehow."

"Is this to pay back those people for the drugs you were caught with?" I asked.

"Yes sir." She dropped her gaze.

I sat down in my chair and opened my robe. She saw my naked body and turned away.

"You have two choices, it seems." I said. "I can make the phone call to the police, or you can stay here and earn my trust back. Think hard about it, Carla. I will not take it easy on you, and you will follow my command without hesitation. But the choice is ultimately yours."

She bit her lip and looked at me, wiping tears away.

"Well?" I asked.

She moved in front of the chair and knelt down. Taking my cock in her own hands, Carla opened her mouth and started licking up and down my shaft.

I stood up, dropping my robe on the chair. "You're not going to tease it, you're going to take all of it." I said. Grabbing a fist full of hair, I shoved my cock in her throat. Gagging, she tried pushing away.

"No, no you fucking whore. Take it!" Using her mouth like a fleshlight, I slammed my cock in again. Tears and makeup were flowing down her cheeks now as she tried to catch her breath.

I pulled out suddenly and slapped her across the face.

"You want to give up? Want me to call the police?" I screamed at her.

"No sir." Was her timid reply.

"That would make you a dirty slut then, wouldn't it?! I want you to say it."

"I'm a dirty slut." She said, still crying.

Grabbing her hair again, I pulled her head back forcing her mouth to open again for me. Sliding my cock through her tears and slobber, pushing her head down as I thrusted with my hips.

I came hard. Still holding her head I said, "Look at me when you swallow it."

She looked up as she gulped down my cum. I pulled her hair hard enough that she fell backwards.

I slipped on my robe as I told her, "Go get cleaned up while I figure out what I'm going to do with you."