Afterglow

After Carla's production, everyone went their own ways and continued playing.

We sat there for a while and talked through what had happened and how she was feeling. I continued stroking her hair as she came out of her sub space.

We eventually got up to walk around and see what everyone else was doing. There was a couple using a bench for spanking, another on a massage table. Each in their own little world.

We found an empty room upstairs after ordering more drinks, taking them with us. Locking the door, we both set our drinks down and flopped on the bed.

Carla pushed me over onto my back and unzipped my pants. I helped her get me undressed and laid back down. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and kissed me lovingly.

Moving down, she kissed my chest, playing with my nipples. I was getting hard very fast. Feeling my cock grow, she grabbed it with both hands and sucked on the head, swirling her tongue around teasing me.

Straddling me, Carla slowly mounted my throbbing dick. Grinding her hips and biting her lip she continued fucking me passionately. She looked so innocent when she bit her lip. But also like a hungry slut. I couldn't get enough of her.

Riding me like a horse, her pussy gripping my cock, she bounced up and down. I'm sure her ass was still tender but the pain was forgotten right now. Pussy throbbing and tightening around my shaft, she came again.

Picking her up, I moved her to all fours and stuck my fingers inside of her. Once they were good and wet, I pushed them inside her ass. She caught her breath and moaned.

"You are a dirty whore. Do you want Daddy to fuck you in the ass?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, I want it so bad!" Carla shouted.

Easing the head in, then pushing slowly I forced all of my cock in. As Carla gripped the pillows tightly in her hands, I started pumping her tight hole. God it felt so good!

It wasn't long before I filled her full of cum. Both of us melting into the bed, she put her arm and leg around me. I could feel our juices combining and dripping onto my leg.

We fell asleep almost instantly.

I woke up to people laughing outside the door in the hall. Carla was still draped over me, breathing softly and still asleep. I kissed her forehead lightly to wake her up.

We both got dressed slowly and meandered downstairs. Choosing water this time from the bar, we headed to the basement again.

There was a show in progress so we sat on the couch to watch. There was a woman on a mattress surrounded by four men. She was on her knees sucking off each cock, or stroking them in turn.

When she had them all nice and hard, she got on all fours. Two of them stood in front of her, each getting a blowjob while another used her from behind. The fourth waited his turn, stroking his own cock and keeping it hard. Then, they would swap positions. One pulled out, the other taking over.

It was very arousing watching her  take all of them. Carla and I were soon touching each other. My hand was up her skirt, toying with her pussy and she was stroking my cock outside of my pants.

We continued watching this woman get her holes filled and obviously loving it.

"I want that." Carla whispered, her lips brushing my ear. Unzipping my pants, she straddled me once more. Glad we chose the little black dress, it made for easy access.

Carla wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning into me and twerking her hips on my lap. I sucked on her neck as we both were closing in on another orgasm. Her pace picking up, she leaned back holding onto my arms.

Gyrating now, she was all in! I grabbed her hips and fucked her back as we both exploded on the couch. She sat there on my lap for a bit. My cock still inside as it became flacid once again, feeling her pussy constrict around me.

We stood up, my head was swimming as I zipped up, and Carla fixed her dress. I took her arm, and we walked out to the car to leave as we both needed to sleep.