Debauchery

I took to heart what Carla had told me last night. We talked until late about how are 'relationship' could and would progress. She didn't want to leave. Neither did I.

The question was, how was I going to take this to the next level for her? I started browsing online and looking for local groups and clubs.

I called a few places and found a place on the edge of downtown. It was some sort of fetish club. I set up a time to go see it and talk to the owners.

It was a three story brick building and surrounded by closed up storefronts. She had told me to park in the back, so I drove around and pulled in.

She met me at the door and welcomed me in. We took a tour of the place, each room and each floor a little different. The main floor was basically a bar and lounge area for events they had occasionally.

The two upper floors were mostly private rooms, each different colors and styles, but they all had beds. Downstairs, though, was basically a sex showroom.

She informed me they had "shows" on the stage that people could watch. Or they could use any of the "sex furniture" available. But it was all open to the guests.

She let me snoop around a little and answered all the questions I had. She was very helpful with requests

Carla said she wanted to take this to the next level, so I was doing my best to accommodate her. If I were being honest, I loved being the one to arrange all of it. Admittedly, it made her more attractive to me the more she submitted.

I made all the arrangements, and the day was finally here. She knew I was planning something but had no idea what or when.

"We are going out tonight, sweetheart. Put your little black dress on for daddy. I also want you in your fishnet stockings and heels, understand?" I asked.

"Yes, daddy." She said.

We hopped in the car and I took her to the club. It was a non descript building, no lights or signs adorned the front of it. Windows were blacked out so it almost looked deserted if it weren't for all the cars around.

"Before we go in, I have something for you." I said. I took the key from my pocket and took off her necklace. Reaching in the backseat, I grabbed a leather collar.

"Here." I said. "Tonight you'll be wearing this. And this..." Reaching in the back again, I grabbed a leash. I got out of the car and opened her door. I grabbed her hand to help her out of the car and fastened the leash to her collar.

I opened the door into the club and let her walk in first. A couple steps inside and she stopped. Mesmerized by the low lighting and scantily clad people,I gave her leash a tug. "Let's go slut."

She followed me to an open table where I sat her down, then myself. "What is this place?" She asked.

"You are about to find out." I said, smiling at her. The barmaid came over to take our order. She was dressed just like Carla but had on thigh high leather boots rather than heels.

"We'll have a bourbon, neat, and a chardonnay please." I told her.

I studied Carla's face as she looked around, soaking it all in. Some sort of rock/blues music was playing, but not loud like a dance club. The atmosphere was almost mellow, but you could sense there was more to it.

Carla knew better than to ask a bunch of questions, so she took the opportunity to sip her wine and people watch. There were people kissing, sitting in each other's laps and making out.

The owner walked by and gave me a quick nod when she saw me at the table. "Who is that?" Carla asked.

"The owner, I met her a few days ago." I told her. We had finished our drinks and I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up with the leash in my hand, Carla stood up with me and followed me downstairs.

The stage was lit up and there were already a few people sitting to watch what was about to happen. There were a few people at the other stations around the room playing with various instruments.

Seeing the shock and excitement on Carla's face I asked her, "This is what you wanted, right?" She nodded her head, still looking around.

She followed me up on the stage which had been set up for me already. Leather cuffs were laying on the floor, and rope was hanging from the ceiling and the sides of the stage.

"You may undress now puppy. Let everyone here see how beautiful you look naked." I smiled and took the leash off and leaving the collar on her.

Carla took her heels off, then her fishnets and black dress. She stood there slightly embarrassed as I picked up the cuffs and began to attach them to her wrists and ankles.

More people had gathered in the audience as I got Carla ready for the 'show'. Tying the ropes to each of the cuffs, I then walked over to one side of the stage.

There were four hand cranks, two on each side of the stage. I cranked the first one, pulling her left leg towards me. Moving to the other side of the stage, I cranked the next one, pulling her right leg out just far enough she could still stand flat footed.

Next, I started to crank the third one pulling her right arm up towards the ceiling. When I thought it was enough, I stopped and went back to her left side. Cranking the last lever, her right arm raising until it was tight.

I walked in front of her, tugging the ropes. Satisfied, I stood in front of her and caressed her naked and taut body. She had goosebumps as I touched her gently. Her nipples hard as pebbles and she was starting to perspire.

Moving my hand down to her open crotch, I rubbed my hand over her snatch. She was soaking wet.

I got close to her ear and whispered, "You are the center of attention now. Let's give the people what they want."