Desire

I had all but forgiven Carla at this point. Things were going great, and we had grown quite close. I wouldn't consider her as a girlfriend quite yet, but I wouldn't be dead set against it like I was.

Every now and then, I would get an urge and call her. Using any hole I preferred, then send her away. Sometimes I would let her cum, but usually not.

I began to realize that if she wasn't allowed to orgasm, she would be more attentive the next time, more needy perhaps? So I teased her relentlessly.

I would grab her while she was cleaning, bending her over at the waist and fuck her with my fingers. Then leave her to finish cleaning before she would cum. Or doing dishes, come behind her, and tease her nipples. Pulling them hard, then leave with a smack on her ass.

She always had the locket on her neck, and most of the time, a plug in her ass.

I was beginning to see Carla differently. I was having feelings toward her, and I wasn't sure how to deal with it.

Initially, I wanted to punish her for stealing from me. Now I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to protect and take care of her. But I was unsure if she wanted the same thing.

I told her I was going to prepare dinner one morning and that I needed to talk with her. I was going out to get what I need so she didn't have to shop.

She looked at me, a little worry on her face. I grabbed her hand and smiled. "I'll be back." I said.

I grabbed everything I needed from the store, even getting some merlot, which was her favorite.

That evening, I threw steaks on the grill with asparagus. Opening her wine to let it breathe before serving, she asked, "Can I do anything to help?"

"No." I said. "If you'll feed Hank, I'll take care of dinner." I could tell she was a bit nervous about our "talk."

Laying the dishes and silverware out, I grabbed everything off the grill and plated it. Poured her wine and bourbon for me, then sat down.

"OK, I can't wait any longer. What did you want to talk about?" She asked.

Cutting a piece of steak and slowly chewing, I was still thinking about how to say it.

"Well, the way our.....relationship, if you will, started out...I was pretty upset with you. But over the last few weeks, I have grown very fond of you."

"I have come to realize that keeping you here is selfish of me, and if you want to leave, well, then you have my  blessing."

She still hadn't taken a bite to eat yet. I watched her as she took a sip of wine and stared at me.

"What if I told you I wanted to stay?" She asked.

"I think I would love that. But the way I've treated you, used you, teased you. I haven't been a gentleman to you at all. And if you want to stay, I will stop treating you like that. I want you to be happy."

"Don't you fucking dare!" She replied. "I love the teasing, being used by and serving you. I hope I have earned your trust, you have certainly earned mine. I am willing and hoping you will take it further."

I'm sure my eyes were bugging out of my head and a stupid smile was on my face. I took a long drink and looked at her.

"I love being used, degraded and humiliated." She continued. "If you stop doing that, I might leave." She laughed and took another sip of wine. Then she started eating finally, obviously more relaxed now.

I just sat there staring at her and watching her eat. How the fuck did I get so lucky? Well if that's what she wants, that's what she'll get!