Gratitude

The Airbnb was basically ready to open. We were still working on how to open the "club" downstairs. We didn't want to step on toes and were being considerate of the other club in town. We had become close friends with the owners by this time and were working out details. We agreed not to have events scheduled on the same days and shared our calendars to avoid it.

Carla had become an integral part of the new club. I paid her handsomely as she was my on-site manager, planner, and host. It allowed me time to continue working my primary job, and she was really getting into the role and having fun with it.

It was even her idea to pay the bartender and servers from the other club on the nights we needed them for events. She also interviewed and hired maids to clean the club and guest rooms.

We uploaded our website for the Airbnb and had our rooms booked well in advance of opening. Food was stocked in the kitchen as well as the liquor for the bar. We gave out some free reservations to some of the people we knew from the other club. It was our soft opening so we could get their feedback and work out any issues before we opened for good.

In fact, I talked to them personally when I gave the reservation to them. I was planning something for the club but wanted to keep it as a surprise for Carla. Unbeknownst to her, she was going to be the center of attention once again.

The owners of the other club had a tight-knit group of, shall we say, actors or performers. I realized later that this was the group Carla and I had watched on the couch our first night there. They were all very excited to participate.

We had everything prepped and opened the Airbnb to our special guests. The grand opening wasn't for another couple weeks. I helped Carla receive the guests and anything else she needed but she was in complete control of everything. I even taught her how to keep the books on the computer, registry and future reservations.

There were a couple issues with the rooms and Carla had our contractor take care of them immediately. I knew she was a giving person with a good heart but managing the guests and workers. She was in her element.

Carla carefully explained the rules of the house, amenities, and such to each guest. She was very charming, not to mention beautiful, and very personable with all the guests. People gravitated to her like a magnet, and it was good to see her enjoying herself.

She had not had the best childhood, and then her living in her car made my heart melt, seeing her become the woman she could be. Even the problems we had at the start were a distant memory. I felt we were more of a couple now and not the Dom/sub dynamic we started out to be.

Checking with Carla, she assured me all of our special guests were happy and pretty much settled in for the night. "Good, would you like to go play a little before we turn in?" I asked her, knowing damn well she would.

"I thought you would never ask!" She replied. She had been working so hard lately to ensure everything was ready for the grand opening.

Taking her hand, I led her to the basement corner where our 'stage' was. I cupped her face with both of my hands and kissed her on the lips. Pulling back a little to look at her face, she dropped her eyes to the floor shyly. I lifted her chin and made her look at me.

I dropped my gaze to her body, running my hands down her sides to her hips and back up. Shuddering, she continued to stare at me as I slowly lifted her sundress up and over her head. She wasn't wearing anything underneath, she didn't have to.

Her petite frame and young body were perfect. Her breasts were perky, and her pubic mound was completely bare of any hair. I kissed her neck softly as my hands continued moving across her body. Her nipples stood at attention, and goose bumps formed on her delicate skin.