Recreation

After our little trip to the club, we both decided to make our own club we could use when we wanted.

I won the bid with the Asian company that Carla 'helped' me with. I was sure she played a big part in that decision. They had, in fact, mentioned they couldn't wait to come back and give an update on their next visit.

Carla and I had been looking at properties online and found a few to check out. Most were close to downtown and had been vacant for quite some time.

We eventually found an old winery a few miles out of town. It sat by itself on top of a hill with the vines covering most of the property. It had a small house for the owners and a separate bed and breakfast for people to stay.

We toured the estate with my realtor. The house itself needed some work, but nothing I couldn't handle. The bed and breakfast needed minor repairs as well but had a huge open floor plan on the ground level. It also boasted a large basement with tall ceilings. Perfect for the gatherings we were anticipating. Plus, Hank would love being able to run outside in the open!

I bought it, and we went to work right away. We basically lived there as we remodeled. Construction crews were in and out constantly during the process. And Hank was having the time of his life!

Several months passed, and the construction was close to being completed. Carla and I had been researching fetish furniture for our basement dungeon. We chose several pieces and a ton of toys to use. Not only for us but for any guests we would have as well.

We decided to design the bed and breakfast as a kinky Airbnb with each room having a few toys and a bed designed for bondage play. The basement was fully decked out with bondage furniture and an area on one end with steel columns and rings supported by both the ceiling and walls.

I had been tinkering with rope, and Carla was a willing victim. We installed the columns and rings for that purpose as we both wanted to try suspension bondage. It was harder than it looked, but I was learning and brought in a teacher from the club we first visited. He was an excellent instructor and very patient.

One evening, after the construction crew left and a few drinks in, we decided to try my hand at some new knots. I had Carla lay on the floor and proceeded to hogtie her. Once satisfied she wasn't going anywhere, I attached a chain hoist and carefully lifted her off the ground.

Just playing, I spanked her a few times, spinning her around as I did so. I noticed the wetness on her panties. Seeing this was turning her on, I continued playing as it became more of a session, and I was getting an erection as well.

With her panties still on, I got the crop out, working it on her butt. In the hogtie position, it was a little hard to reach, so I began to hit her thighs, making them a bright pink. All the while, her panties were getting soaked.

I smacked her pussy with the crop. That got her attention! Teasing her with the crop, she would close her legs, expecting the next hit. Patiently, I waited until she got tired, opening her legs once again. Smack!

She gasped, shutting her legs back together. Carla was sweating now and her panties were soaked. Her legs shook as she tried to keep them together but her strength was fading.

Spinning her around, I pressed my hard on into her face. Her mouth opened, anticipating me to use her. Pulling my shorts off, I grabbed my cock. Letting her lick my balls and suck each one. Her mouth felt so good.

I kneeled in front of her and grabbed her throat. "You want daddy's dick?" I asked. She nodded her head, and I slapped her face with my other hand, leaving her cheek bright red.

I took a piece of rope from the floor and tied her hair to it. Pulling her head up by her hair, I tied the other end of the rope around her ankles keeping her face up for my use.

I pulled her underwear down and ripped them apart off of her body. Spinning her around a few times, spanking her in between I knew her head was spinning now. I stopped and shoved my fingers down her throat.

Fucking her mouth with my fingers,  her eyes tearing up, I slapped her again. I grabbed her tied hair and shoved my dick in her slobbery mouth, causing her to gag a little. She fought through it as I pushed hard, not letting her breath. Watching her look up at me and her body tense I pulled out as she gasped for air.

Again spinning her, I used her vulnerable pussy. Hanging from the hoist, I could swing her back and forth, pulling all the way out and slamming back in. She was moaning now as I fucked her. Back and forth, she swung on my dick. Swapping between her pussy and mouth, I used her like a rag doll.

Carla was close to orgasm. Sliding my cock out of her mouth, I spun her around penetrated her ass. Her legs squeezed my hips tight as I pushed inside of her. I came almost instantly, but she had not climaxed yet.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and bucking my hips, continued pummeling her ass. The closer she got, the louder she became and the harder I fucked her until I could feel her release.

Her limbs were a purple-red from hanging by the ropes and breathing labored as she climaxed. Her ass gripping my cock still gliding in and out of her.