Sex Doll

They both filed into the room, still wearing their suits, minus their jackets.

"You may not leave any permanent marks, but she is yours to do with as you wish." I instructed. "And I will stay here with her."

They both nodded their approval.

I sat down in a chair in the corner, making sure they obeyed. I knew their culture and wanted to protect Carla. Even if she had pissed me off, I felt responsible for her well-being.

The leader, who happened to be quite short, walked directly to Carla, feeling her breasts, then started sucking her bare nipples.

The taller one, who I happened to be his researcher, got undressed and came behind Carla, squeezing her ass cheeks and kissing her back.

I kept an eye on Carla as she was being groped by two strangers, looking for any sign she might be in distress. I would only let things go so far as I considered her MY property.

The short one got undressed as the taller one moved Carla to the bed. Laying on her back, he hiked her legs in the air and began licking her ass and pussy.

The leader, now undressed got on the bed on his knees. Straddling her face, she opened her mouth like a good girl taking all of his cock. Admittedly, I had a few inches on them, so I was pretty sure she could handle what they had to offer.

Though they were a little sloppy and not gentle, they were obeying my one rule. They took turns between her face and pussy. Spanking her ass, pulling her nipples. I saw her wince a few times. Once, when the short one fucked her in the ass.

She took it all so well. Not a whimper. I knew she could handle it the way I treated her recently. These two weren't near as rough as I had been with her. But it was a good test to see how well she served me when told to.

They now had her on all fours, one in front and one behind. It wasn't long before they were both ready to cum. They both stroked their cocks in front of her, cumming all over her face. She licked her lips, at least pretending to enjoy it. She was definitely trying to make me happy.

Both men got dressed rather hastily, bowing to me as they left. It was my assumption that the "entertainment" I provided them would tip the scales in my direction for the deal.

I shut the door behind them.

Her hands still cuffed in front of her, the blindfold half on her face, half off.

"Get off the bed and on your knees." I instructed. "You have been a good girl tonight." I removed the mask from her cum covered face and unlocking her cuffs.

She smiled up at me, knowing that she had performed well. Unzipping my pants, she opened her mouth to be used one more time tonight.

"Who's slut are you?" I asked.

"Yours sir." She said before going down on my cock.

"Fuck, you are getting so much better at this you filthy slut!" Her tongue tickling my ball sack, as deep as she could go. I started to realize how much she was enjoying being used like this. Even her gag reflex was improving drastically.

"I know you were unable to climax with them. Do you want Daddy to fix that?"

Sliding off my shaft and smiling, she said, "Please, sir."

I helped her up off her knees and  picked her up, facing me. My hands underneath her butt, she wrapped her legs around my back and her arms around my neck as I sat her on my swollen dick. Lifting her up and down like a doll, she was bouncing rhythmically on my shaft.

We were both about to climax. "Look at me." I said. She stared directly in my eyes, biting her lip. Her pussy was so tight and squeezed the girth of my cock. Cumming together, looking at each other. I gently laid down with her on the bed.

"My slut." I told her.