Learning

After Carla had impressed me with the two possible clients, I decided to make things more official. Also, a little more kinky for both of us.

She was behaving like a true sexual slave. Hank was always walked, fed and brushed. The house stayed immaculate, and laundry always folded perfectly.

I picked up some things I had ordered from my post office box. After loading them in the car, I dialed Carla.

"Yes, sir?" She answered.

"I have some surprises for you tonight, pet. Call pizza delivery tonight for dinner, I'm on my way home."

"Of course, daddy." She replied and hung up.

Whenever I went out and came home, she had made it a habit to greet me and help unload anything if needed.
It was no different tonight.

Opening the door when she heard my car door open, "Good evening, daddy." She smiled and helped with the packages.

We stacked them on the table in the living room. She had already poured me a glass of bourbon, neat, just like I like it.

"What did you get, Daddy?"

"I will show you in a bit. Let me get changed first." I said. I went upstairs and got into some shorts and a t-shirt. I was excited, but I also wanted to make her wait. I knew she was excited as well.

I sauntered downstairs, taking a sip of my drink and sat down. "OK, I'm ready." I said. "You can open them, puppy."

Smiling, she picked one up and ripped it open. Inside was a smaller box. Opening it, she held up a gold chain. "There's more in there." I said.

"It's a lock. A tiny padlock." She said.

It was heart shaped and came with two small keys. "Here," I said, "let me put it on for you."

She handed me the chain and turned around, lifting her hair for me. I put it on clasping the lock and spun it around so the lock showed in the front.

"What are you going to tell people when they ask what it means?"

"That I belong to you." She replied.

"Good girl." I told her. "Go ahead and open the other stuff."

There were nipple clamps, an adjustable spreader bar, thumb cuffs, straps that went underneath the mattress, and some anal toys to top it off. Opening each package, her eyes got bigger every time.

I had her undress, putting the the thumb cuffs on behind her back. Standing in front of me, I started to rub her pussy. I grabbed her throat in one hand and began rubbing her clit. She was getting wet and on the verge of cumming when the doorbell rang.

Walking Carla over, still cuffed, I had her kneel beside the door as I answered it. The delivery driver saw me and said, "Hi, a large pepperoni pizza will......" He realized the naked woman kneeling on the floor beside me.

Laughing, I said, "Come on in, don't be shy. She won't bite." I shut the door behind him as he stepped in. He looked like a skateboard kid, probably  about twenty years old. He kept trying to look at me and not stare at Carla.

"Chance of a lifetime buddy." I said, grabbing the pizza from him. "I'll go get the money from my wallet. Why don't you put her pretty mouth to good use while I get it?"

"Are....are you serious?" He asked.

"Of course I am. Open your mouth for him slut." Carla, looking straight ahead, opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

I glimpsed at the two of them as I headed upstairs. He was fumbling to get his pants unzipped. I grabbed my wallet from the dresser and counted out cash and a handsome tip.

Stopping at the top of the stairs, I watched as the delivery guy was using her mouth for what it was made. It didn't take long before he was cumming in her throat and hurriedly stuffing his cock back in his pants. Carla lapped it up and stayed there waiting for my command.

I walked back down, handing him his money. "I think she liked that." I said. "Might have to order pizza more often."

Red in the face, he grabbed his cash, said thanks, and scrambled out the door.

Grabbing the back of her head, I pushed her face to my crotch. My cock getting hard already, I pulled my shorts down. Carla instinctively opening her mouth for me, I grabbed my cock in my other hand and slapped her face with it. Guiding it down her forehead and across her lips.

I grabbed my balls and shoved her mouth on them. Sucking on them, her tongue flicking underneath, I closed my eyes and moaned. Fuck, she was getting so good at this!

Guiding her to the chair, I had her sit and pulled her hips towards me. Fingering her pussy again, getting it wet. I grabbed a sparkly plug from the table and stuck inside of her drippy cunt. Getting it lubricated, I teased her ass with it. Pushing it part of the way in and back out. I spit on her ass for more lubrication and pushed until it popped into place.

I buried my face in her pussy, still moving the plug around in her ass. She was moaning now, grabbing my hair. I stood up, spanked her hard and stuck my cock deep inside of her.

Her legs up and feet around my own face, I sucked her toes as I pounded her. Licking her heels and arches, we both came hard, and simultaneously. I fell to my knees and rubbed her gaping and wet pussy until she was in a heightened state again.

I stopped suddenly, leaving her horny and wanting to finish again. I grabbed the key and released the cuffs from behind her.

We both sat naked on the couch, eating what was now lukewarm pizza. Her feet in my lap, I would rub them between bites.

"Leave the plug in tonight. As long as you can." I insisted.

"My pleasure, sir." She said with a wicked grin.