Chapter 20 - New Recruits

Damn it, Ana. I told you I'm not cut out for this stuff. I've got talon to look out for and have got a tail to deal with too. Who are you kidding McCree? Be honest with yourself. You're enjoying this. Let's deal with this tail and see what happens. This guy's been on us since Egypt. As a tracker, he's good. But let's see if he can keep up.

Jesse McCree has traveled on multiple trains to get to the train station at Bucharest, Romania. He had a tail following him all the way from Egypt. Since he knew this tracker wasn't good, he kept them close to see how it played out. However, McCree is getting close to his destination and he needs to lose his tail now.

The tail was a middle aged afro Caribbean man, who was wearing a gray t-shirt, dark cyan overcoat and a red and green scarf. He kept a distance from McCree at all times and tried to stay hidden, which he wasn't doing very well. He was speaking to himself. He changes trains three times. Went into the city before, moved through the crowds and doubled back to the station. He knows what he's doing. I thought he was being careful. But there's something about the way he dodges around. I can tell the difference between caution and intent. He knows I'm following him.

As he was having his thoughts, he lost sight of McCree between the crowds. He rushed forward pushing the strangers out of his way. Quickly. I have to relocate him before the trail goes cold. No. I can't lose him.

From the side of his vision, he noticed McCree's red cape going through the maintenance door on the side. He quickly rushed to follow. He opened the door into a dark hallway. The only light was coming from behind him. It was odd for the maintenance hallway to have no light. He turned on the switch next to the door and the lights wouldn't turn on. He looked straight on the floor to see broken glass. The ceiling light was broken. Did I walk into his trap?

The tracker had a militarymonocle which he activated to be able to see in the dark. However, he felt thebarrel of a gun touch his back and heard the hammer of a revolver get cocked.

 However, he felt thebarrel of a gun touch his back and heard the hammer of a revolver get cocked

"Wait! Wait! I don't want to fight you." The tracker said as he turned around.

"Save it. I know Talon tactics when I see them." McCree said as he whipped his revolver at the tracker.

The tracker took a hit to the left side of his face. He turned around quickly and grabbed both of McCree's arms tightly. "I want to HELP YOU! I want to HELP OVERWATCH! Why won't you listen?"

The tracker bent his knees ever so slightly and his boots began lighting up. It was too fast for McCree to realize what was going to happen. They both bounced up and hit the ceiling and crashed back down again. The tracker fell onto his side unable to catch his balance. McCree, however, rolled forward avoiding taking any damage before landing. McCree stood over the tracker with a revolver pointed at his face.

 McCree stood over the tracker with a revolver pointed at his face