Chapter 21 - Music in Rio

"Brigitte, did you finish the last slice of pie?" Angela asked as she was looking into the fridge. "I was saving it for later."

Angela Ziegler baked a pie last night and left a slice in the fridge so that she can have it in the morning. However, it was no longer there. Upset that this is not the first time that someone ate her slice, she immediately accused Brigitte, the culprit in the past.

Brigitte was sitting in the living room when she heard Angela's agitation. "It wasn't me this time!" Brigitte said, looking at Tracer devouring the last slice of pie quickly to hide the evidence.

"I know. I can see you eating it, Lena" Angela said in a serious tone from the entrance to the living room. Lena turned around and smiled with a mouthful of pie. Angela walked over to the table and twisted Lena's ear. "You better recall that pie back."

"Ow. Ow. You know that's not how it works" Lena said in agony.

"It's just a pie. Maybe I can get you my mother's pie when I visit her one day." Brigitte said, trying to deescalate the situation.

"Hmmm... If I get Ingrid's secret recipe then I'll agree." Angela said whilst letting go of Tracer's ear.

Ingrid was Brigitte's mom and Torbjorn's wife. Angela's pie was never a match for Ingrid's secret recipe. For years Angela tried to learn the recipe. She tried to bargain with Torbjorn for it. He always wanted to know the schematics to Mercy's valkyrie suit and its airfoil ratio. Angela always asks for Ingrid's apple pie recipe in return, which Torbjorn admits is a very hard bargain.

In the lab, Mei was putting the final touches to her new freeze tank since it was used to destroy the large automaton in Paris. Reinhardt was helping Winston load up the jump ship. The plan is to head over to Watchpoint Gibraltar in Spain. It is the biggest

Echo used the base speakers to call everyone to the main computer. As everyone gathered in the room, she opened an audio file on the screen.

"I was going over all the distress signals from around the world. Most are military but a civilian distress beacon caught my attention in Brazil," Echo said before raising the volume for everyone to hear...

—--------

A large Null Sector ship is hanging over Rio in Brazil pumping waves of automatons to the ground. The navy has been sending fighter jets continuously but they keep being shot down. The defenses of the ship take down any approaching aircrafts and intercepts any missiles. The automaton that land are invading the land and terrorizing the people. There are no military personnel on the ground and the people are left to fend for themselves. However, one person refused to standby and wait for a savior. He took it upon himself to begin the fight and help those in need to get to safety. He is well known world wide and is considered a local hero to his people.

Lúcio is an international celebrity who inspires social change through his music and actions. He is an athletic black man, with a small black goatee on his chin and large brown dreadlocks that end in yellow metal caps. He's wearing a green armored top and black and blue armored pants. He also has some glowing rollerblades that allow him to ride on the walls of buildings. This allows him to maneuver easily between the automatons and save any civilians without engaging as much.

 This allows him to maneuver easily between the automatons and save any civilians without engaging as much