Ch. 11: The Long Stare

~~~~~

   ~~~~~

"How are the shipments orders and inventory going? And the making of the different weapons?" Sam asks, him being seated at his desk with Lorenzo standing to his right with the others being in front of the desk standing around the office.

"Going well, inventory is stock piling and containers and shipments have been shipped off or received." Darian states.

"We are still getting calls and offers about some wanting to pay big bucks for the new recipe weapons Dean was after. They know it is some good weapons." Luciano states.

"Not for sell." Sam simply replies.

"Yup that's what I told them."

Sam nods. "Brett I have a job for you. It won't be you stealing anything this time...it is you actually buying something."

"And what's that?"

"A particular weapon I'm wanting at the Cartel Black Market Auction in Mexico." Sam replies. "Since Ted's daughter brought the Hopper and Wheeler Cartels together we don't have to actually do things on the down low. The money will be transferred to you...just go see her and say you work for me...she'll tell you the details then."

"Nancy Wheeler?" Ethan asks, Sam nodding his head. "What happened with that again?"

"Hopper's daughter and Ted's son got married to try for a truce but Ted tried to get the son to kill the daughter to get to Hopper....so then Nancy killed Ted." Sabrina summarizes.

"Oh damn!" Ethan states.

"Brutal, but completely necessary." Sam says. "Now both of the cartels are joined together and the strongest cartel in Mexico. We are a business deal with them...so might as well use it to our advantage."

"Sounds good. I'll get that done then." Brett says.

"If it's Mexico I'm definitely tagging along." Ethan smiles.

"And you guys tell me I have an STD. This dude gets it on with some girl every single day." Luciano points.

"Hey do not!"

"It's kind of true, Ethan." Lorenzo states.

"Rude!"

Sam rolls his eyes. "Luca, you and Sasha go to Finland and ask that dumbass Cooper why he hasn't paid up his sum of the bargain of the deal of the lands. I won't take any bullshit like he doesn't have enough...if that's the case he pays his debt in the pits and I take everything."